NEW MAGIC WAND, stargirl ✓

TITLE: NEW MAGIC WANDLOVE INTEREST: ___ duganOC: katarina maisel burmanFACECLAIM: millie bobby brownYEAR: season 1STATUS: taken by WriterVarsha_0704

LOVE INTEREST: ___ dugan
OC: katarina maisel burman
FACECLAIM: millie bobby brown
YEAR: season 1
STATUS: taken by WriterVarsha_0704

DESCRIPTION
in which a family moves to blue valley and changes everything

or

In which the long lost daughter of hourman is freed from her captors

SUMMARY

When the tylers thought that they left their two children in the safety of Matt Harris, they were completely and utterly wrong. Because a few days after the death of Rex and ____ Tyler, their youngest, Katie Tyler went missing.

Surprisingly, Matt had the entire town searching for the three year old but alas all they found was a body in the forest.

Was it the real one? Not at all.

The real Katie Tyler had been taken by some of Dragon Kings minions and left him in his 'care,' somehow the ISA found out about the girl but not her dear older brother who grieved his supposedly dead sister for years. And by care I mean left her there to be experimented on, needle after needle, vile after vile.

Katie well better known as Maisie Burman was raised alongside her 'adoptive' sister Cindy. Although Cindy knew that the younger brunette was the offspring of one of the biggest ISA enemies she knew, she grew fond of the girl. Mainly because at the time, Katie was far to young to remember anything about her former family. Katie grew loyal to the Burman family, to her big sister, to the ISA.

But when Dragon King discovered that all the chemicals he put into the little girls body were developing some telepathic power inside of her, he began to drag her down a dark path.

A path of intense training both with her powers and hand to hand combat. Dragon King turned Katie Tyler no Maisie Burman into a lethal killing machine.

When her training had shown enough progress and her powers were at a decent level, she was used as the ISA's assassin. Whether it was with her powers or with her bare hands hell even a gun. Any weapon, any day. She could do it.  She was basically apart of the team. Doing the dirty work, going on missions collecting pieces of a puzzle she never understood.

But overtime as the girl got older and smarter she began to feel this aching feeling in her stomach every time she took a life.

So what happens when this family of four ( plus a dog ) moves to Blue Valley and exposes the truth about the biggest tragedy in Blue Valley history?