do i wanna know, stargirl ✓

TITLE: Do I Wanna KnowLOVE INTEREST: n/aOC: Eliza and Leighton WhitmoreFACECLAIM: Brianne Howey, Emily VanCamp, Madelyn Cline, Antonia GentryYEAR: season 1STATUS: taken by SisterKermit123

LOVE INTEREST: n/a
OC: Eliza and Leighton Whitmore
FACECLAIM:
Brianne Howey, Emily Van
Camp, Madelyn Cline, Antonia Gentry
YEAR: season 1
STATUS: taken by SisterKermit123

DESCIPTION
In which Leighton and Eliza Whitmore
return to their home to save it
or
In which the Whitmore sister reunite for
the first time in five yearr

SUMMARY
Growing up the Whitmore sisters were always close. Going through thick and thin together always promising to be there for eachother.

Barbara being the oldest and the twins, Leighton and Eliza being next she was always protective over the two younger girls. Always looking out for them.

The three were rather close for decades of their life. Until their father died when's the three were in their mid to late teenage years. After that things got weird for the three of them. Constant arguing and problems would spark unnecessarily. Luckily their mother was the peacemaker always making sure that they came back together and fixed whatever problems came about.

Elizabeth Whitmore was the glue that held the four sisters together. The thing about glue is that eventually it wares out. That's exactly what happened with Elizabeth Whitmore for she died a few years after most daughters had their children.

The grief Barbara, Leighton and Eliza experienced was something that to many endure in their lifetime, but no difference in the pain they have.

The will and testament of Elizabeth Whitmore was spilt between her three children. Barbara being the oldest got the house. The same house that the four girls had grown up in and the late mother trusted her oldest to what was best for the family with that house. So did her younger siblings.

They didn't expect their older sister to sell the house a few years after their mother died. Ever since that happened the two other women kept their distance, too angry with their sister, making the decision to sell their home was one of the hardest Barbara had to make.

After years of staying away from their sister and their home town, Leighton and Eliza hear some disturbing information about their home and move back to it.

What they didn't expect was too move there at the same time their older sister.

NOTES

- Based off Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys

- Brianne plays Eliza and Emily plays Leighton

- Antonia plays Eliza's daughter and Madelyn plays Leighton's daughter

- You can decide the names of their daughters

- Courtney isn't that close to her cousins
- They do become close tho

- If you want to give the girls' love interests then feel free

- Leightons daughter knows how to fight

- if you have any questions feel free to pm me

- DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME AND GIVE ME CREDIT