skinny dipping, jack harlow

TITLE: skinny dipping LOVE INTEREST: jack harlow OC: odessa-mae griffith FACECLAIM: madelyn cline YEAR: 2022STATUS: open

LOVE INTEREST: jack harlow
OC: odessa-mae griffith
FACECLAIM: madelyn cline
YEAR: 2022
STATUS: open

DESCRIPTION
in which Jack Harlow finally marries the love of his life

or

In which Hollywood sweethearts plan the most important day of their lives

SUMMARY
Jack Harlow and Odessa Griffith. Names known throughout the industry. This generations Ryan and Blake. Love sick couples with a relationship most wish they had.

From the moment the two met they were practically inseparable. At first they were friends with benefits they liked to call it. Acted like two peas in a pod, well two flirty peas in a pod.

To their friends they were the will they won't they couple of the century but behind closed doors the two acted as if all was this was normal and did more of it as if it was normal.

Would friends gaze at you from across the room, would friends kiss each other's foreheads or cheeks every moment they got, would friends get insanely jealous whenever the other had the most minor intimate interaction with another person?

The clear answer is no.

Friends don't do that at all. That's how Jack and Odessa both knew that they weren't friends, they were never going to be.

But with that realisation came it's slight problems. For one Jack went through an insane player phase for most of his life. His charm, smile, eyes caught the attention of many girls who just wanted to get into his pants or him wanting to get into theirs. That's how it worked for most of their friendship.

They'd flirt with each other right before Jack would wake up with another woman.

For years that's how their friendship worked. It truly sucked and at some point Odessa got sick of it. So she moved on.

Or tried to. And for a couple months it was actually working. She dated this one girl that was in her health sciences class. She could safely say at the time, when she was hurt and healing because of Jack, that relationship was one of the best things to ever happen to her.

She was kind to her, she made her laugh, never made her cry and always found a way to put a smile on her face.

She was done reaching out for Jack and he was to obvious to realise that, by the time he did it was almost too late.