insane, outer banks ✓

TITLE: insane LOVE INTEREST: her husbandOC: quintessa peterkinFACECLAIM: candice patton YEAR: season 2STATUS: closed ( -avztarr )

TITLE: insane
LOVE INTEREST: her husband
OC: quintessa peterkin
FACECLAIM: candice patton
YEAR: season 2
STATUS: closed ( -avztarr )

DESCIPTION
in which quintessa peterkin returns to Outer Banks

or

In which she returns to find the person who murdered her mother

SUMMARY
Quintessa Peterkin could remember the conversation she had with her mother, word for word before she got a call from an old class mate who happened to stay in her home that her mother had been killed.

She also remembers her exact reaction to the news. She had been washing dishes when her 6 year old daughter had told her that her phone had been ringing for quite some time.

She dried her hands and went upstairs to the phone. She assumed it was her husband but was rather surprised to see that it was her old chem partner from senior year.

She even remembers when she finished her phone call with said partner and her daughter had been standing in the doorway. Quintessa immediately picked up her daughter and held her in her arms.

As if she could leave any second. Her daughter asked if she was okay, she assured that she was and the six year old went back to her crayon masterpiece.

An hour later her husband returns home from work after receiving the same call. He finds her in the kitchen reorganising the wine glasses.

That's how he knew she knew. She only went into full organising mode when she wanted to distract herself but the moment she made eye contact with the man she'd been married to for ten years she broke down.

She remembers how her ran around and caught her as she cried and held her in his arms. She remembers how her daughter came out her room at the sound of her mothers cries and found the two of them on the floor. She remembers how her daughter came and hugged her with her small arms and crying with her.

She remembers how the following evening they flew to the Outer Banks. She remembers the looks of pity she received from the citizens of her home town.

She remembers how the acting Sherrif told her that it was John Booker Routeledge who killed her. She didn't believe him at all.

But Quintessa Peterkin could remember exactly how she felt when she looked into the eyes of Ward Cameron and knowing that something didn't add up.

So after the children she'd watched grow up, die in a storm she makes it her top priority to investigate the death of Sarah Peterkin with her own skills.

So what happens when Quintessa Peterkin returns to Outer Banks and is out for blood and discovers the disgusting secrets of her home?

NOTES
- based off insane by summer Walker

- Also inspired by insane in the membrane by I forgot lmao

- Quintessa is about 30 years old

- Her husband is more or less the same age as her

- You can decide who plays her husband

- You can also decide who plays her daughter

- You can decide their names as well

- Quintessa was a pogue

- She is living proof that pogues can become successful

- Oh and she's an FBI agent like a really good one

- She lives in New York City in a penthouse

- Her husband in a Private Investigator

- Before her mom died they were communicating about her investigating the Cameron's

- And at the time Quintessa was investigating the death of Big John because she knew something didn't feel right

- A few days before her mother died they both connected the dots and discovered how the Cameron's were some how involved

- The Peterkins are just iconic

- There's low-key more to add

- Oh and Quinn's bond with the Pogues is absolutely amazing

- Like she believes them instantly when they tell her that it wasn't John B

- Oh and she gives her mothers Eulogy

- if you have any questions feel free to pm me

- DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME AND GIVE ME CREDIT