keeping up with the potatoes: prince rudy

@abbizzzz: Hello and welcome to the FINAL addition of Keeping Up with the Potatoes! Our last guest in this series is Rudy.

Rudy: *winks* Hey. And it's PRINCE Rudy.

@abbizzzz: No thanks, Rudy. Alright, first question. What do you think of your Otherworldly friends?

Rudy: Umm. Aru's weird but nice. Brynne's scary and she's always angry. Aiden is really boring and moody. Mini is interesting. I don't know Nikki and Sheela too much, so I don't know what to say about them.

@abbizzzz: Mini's interesting? What does that mean?

Rudy: Well, she walked right into a pole the first time we saw each other. She's obsessed with germs and science or whatever. She's really short. And she can be kinda scary when she wants to be.

@abbizzzz: Oh. That kind of interesting.

Rudy: Yeah. What else could I have meant?

@abbizzzz: Oh, um, nothing. Moving on . . .

@abbizzzz: You like fashion, right? Or just clothes, in general.

Rudy: Yeah.

@abbizzzz: What's your favorite outfit or style?

Rudy: Umm. I don't really have one. I mean, ALL clothes look pretty freakin' hot on me. Umm, I like jackets. Like, a denim jacket over a t-shirt. Gah, I don't know.

@abbizzzz: That's debatable.

Rudy: What?

@abbizzzz: All clothes "look pretty freakin' hot" on you.

Rudy: *grins* You think all clothes "look pretty freakin' hot on me?"

@abbizzzz: *snorts* In your dreams. I meant, like, that statement is pretty debatable.

Rudy: Eh, I disagree.

@abbizzzz: Okay, I'm not arguing over this right now. NEXT QUESTION. What do you think of the quests you go on?

Rudy: They're cool. I'm usually the bravest one there saving all their butts.

@abbizzzz: Really? According to Mini and Brynne, you don't know how to properly wield a dagger and you were found cowering in the back on your last quest.

Rudy: *grins* There is some obvious bias there. Neither of those girls like me very much.

@abbizzzz: I think one might like you.

Rudy: Well, obviously. ALL the ladies love me.

@abbizzzz: You remind me of Leo.

Rudy: Who is this Leo you speak of? OHH like the lion? Aru told me there is a lion named Leo and he lives in the sky.

@abbizzzz: Umm . . . never mind.

@abbizzzz: If you date one day, what do you want your girl to be like?

Rudy: Hmm. I want my girl to be beautiful, caring, brave, and funny. Every lady loves me already, so she's got to REALLY be special to attract my attention.

@abbizzzz: *blinks* I'm not going to lie, that wasn't the answer I was expecting from you.

Rudy: What were you expecting?

@abbizzzz: Um, I thought you were going to say something like, "I want her to be hot, just like me."

Rudy: That too.

@abbizzzz: Ugh, I never should have said something.

@abbizzzz: By the way, did you know that you're my last guest?

Rudy: REALLY?!

@abbizzzz: Yup.

Rudy: You were saving the best for last, weren't you? *winks*

@abbizzzz: Actually, I wanted to put you on hold for as long as possible so I wouldn't have to deal with you.

Rudy: We both know you're lying.

@abbizzzz: Okay, I need to end this interview before somebody gets injured.

@abbizzzz: Bye guys!

a/n we did it!! the last addition to keeping up with the potatoes.

once again, thank you to @GalladeGirl32 for inspiring this series. i've been noticing a lot more interview books like mine and @GalladeGirl32's. they're so fun to read :D

reminder: next series for this fan fiction is a soulmate AU. more shipping for me and more shipping for you. it'll be fun :D. i already have the plot written out and some of the dialogue saved. so excited for that!

last reminder: if you haven't already, please check out my new book the queen bee! it has a little bit of swearing in it, so if you're not into that kind of thing, then don't read it. but i would really appreciate it if you check it out! for those of you that have already, thank you so much and a new chapter for that is coming soon :)

that's all for now. stay happy and healthy!

peace

-abbizzzz <3