rudy rocks (bonus oneshot!)

a/n hello wonderful people! wow, it's been a long time, hasn't it? hope y'all have been happy and well <3 soooo, i bought this rudy rocks t-shirt on etsy not too long ago:

a/n  hello wonderful people! wow, it's been a long time, hasn't it? hope y'all have been happy and well <3 soooo, i bought this rudy rocks t-shirt on etsy not too long ago:

it's my favorite shirt (for obvious reasons), and i wanted to write a rudy rocks oneshot! with a lot of aruden, of course, haha. it's been a long time since i've written for aru, but i'm so happy to be back for this oneshot! i hope you enjoyyyyyy, thanks guys :D

"LIGHTS, PEOPLE. WHERE'S HAIR AND MAKEUP? HELLO?! THIS IS NOT A JOKE, WE'RE ON IN ONE HOUR."

Rudy scanned himself in the mirror, flashing a broad grin of approval. The blinding rhinestones of his outfit gleamed feverishly under the light, a perfect look on stage. His music was enough to make the ladies swoon, but a dazzling, decked-out jacket never hurt. Once hair and makeup arrived, he would be absolutely irresistible.

A petite fashionably dressed girl sauntered into the dressing room, sporting a shimmering orchid pink romper and all-white platform sneakers. Her icy blue eyes assessed Rudy from head to toe as she released a deep sigh. "I make beautiful clothes, but the wearers are not always that beautiful."

"Ah, yes, I agree. I always thought Aiden was slightly lacking in that department," Rudy mournfully commented.

"They're not very smart, either," Nikita clapped back coolly. But even she relented a smile as she straightened the naga boy's jacket. The glamorous Pandava reached for a makeup palette, smoothing concealer on Rudy's face with a flat brush. "You ready for the show?"

"Duh. Rudy Rocks is always ready."

Nikita snorted, snapping the palette closed. "I still can't believe this is happening. You better hope Mini is into this stuff."

"My dark and benevolent queen won't be able to resist me after this."

Nikita scrunched her nose in distaste. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." After a few final touch ups and a spritz of subtle perfume for luck, Nikita socked Rudy's shoulder playfully, grinning approvingly at her handiwork. "Alright, lover boy. Don't slouch, and don't touch your face, or else it's going to ruin everything. I hope you break both of your legs out there."

"Uh, what's that supposed to mean?"

——

"Hey, Shah, did you put a hallucinating drug in my hot chocolate?"

"Um, excuse me?" Aru gasped incredulously at her boyfriend. "How did you know I had hallucinating drugs?"

The son of Malini flashed one of those Why are you like this looks at her. He pointed at a poster plastered on the wall of a nearby restaurant, displaying a familiar naga boy on the cover with the headline in bold: