assassins au: introduction

SINCE THE YOUNG AGE OF FIVE, Aru Shah has trained at Oksaana—the kingdom of Adadha's elite academy for assassins and soldiers in training. There she's caused her fair share of trouble and even managed to snatch a couple of friends along the way. But things are about to change—Aru is fifteen now, meaning she's entering the Phoenix Division: the toughest and most intense division in the academy. Not only does she have to worry about her new training schedule, but also her friends, a rising war, and the handsome distraction in her classes. Can she maintain her balance? Or will she lose her footing and fall?

————

"Adadha has been dodging Tavasth's bullets for years now," said Aru. "What's going to make this time any different?"

Jenny patted the revolvers at her hips, a grin spreading across her face. "Adadha just got a bigger gun."

a/n AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! omg it's happening, a new au!! i am so freaking exciteddddddddd, y'all have no idea lol.

IMPORTANT: school is starting again (whyyyyyy) and i won't have as much time for writing. so im moving my update times to SATURDAY CALIFORNIA/PACIFIC TIME. i'll update my bio as well. so going forward, i'll be updating on saturdays :)

srsly tho, im so excited haha.

love you guys, thanks for sticking around haha. see you next saturday :D

-abbizzzz ❤️