Introduction to Love

hello my friends! this is not an update, but rather an introduction for my upcoming aru x aiden fan fiction called Love. the first chapter will be out very soon.
i wanted to make this clear: many of the monsters in this fan fiction are completely made up. they are not in the ancient Hindu myths. they are all from my brain. i created them using Hindu words from the Hindi language.
here is a list of the characters/locations/creatures that are completely made up:
- Sharakada
- The Andhara Forest
- Buddhila
some of the gods mentioned in aru shah will also make an appearance. i just wanted to make sure people knew that the creatures listed above are completely made-up, so we can avoid confusion.
whew, now that the disclaimer is done, i hope y'all enjoy the story i am in the process of creating. here is a short description.

"Where's Brynne and Mini? Nikki and Sheela?" Aru asked. "They were supposed to come."
Hanuman's monkey facial features contorted into a solemn expression.
"I'm afraid they have been taken captive."

——

Brynne, Mini, Nikita, and Sheela, four out of the five Pandava sisters, have been kidnapped by a creature no one, not even the gods, has seen before. Naturally, Aiden and Aru are being held responsible for their disappearance. It's up to them to rescue the missing Pandava sisters and embark on another adventure. *sigh* another Saturday gone. Little do they know, the two friends may benefit from this quest in ways they never thought possible...

how was that? tell me what y'all think of it! keep your eyes peeled for chapter one, and i hope you enjoy it! stay happy and healthy

- abbizzz ❤️