=^*=Vacation!=*^=

It was July 20th, the first day of summer break. The sun rising up saying good morning to everyone, but Kageyama didn't want to say hi back. His plan for the whole summer break was to sleep in, eat and play video games. His beauty sleep was interrupted by a couple of bangs on the door. "Tobio, you better be up for our 5 week vacation!!" His sister yelled. Tobio shot up from his bed and looked at his phone for the time, but it was flat out dead. "Come on..." mumbled Kageyama. It seems that the cord was not properly put in the phone. He then fixed it, raced into his closet to find something decent to wear. He chose black shorts and a blue shirt that says 'Sorry, I play volleyball'. His mum bought the shirt for him because she thought it was "cool." But it was just plain cringy. He was half asleep so he didn't care. He raced into the bathroom to put on deodorant, brush his teeth and comb his hair.

"Tobi hurry up!! You are taking forever!" Whined Kageyamas sister. "Oh I hope we don't get there late!" Worried mother Kageyama. "It will be fine hun." Said Mr. Kageyama. Tobio finally came down stairs with his suitcase. Mother Kageyama started asking him some questions like "Did you pack your toothbrush?" And "Do you have enough underwear?" "Mum, I have everything, don't worry." Said Tobio. "Alright let's get this show on the road!!" Yelled Sister Kags. "Could you please shut up Miwa." Said Tobio. They all put their luggage in the back of their van, hopped in and drove off to their vacation home.

The car ride was going well. The parents were having a lovely conversation, Miwa was on her phone chatting with friends and Tobio was listening to music. He was currently listening to 'Fluorescent Adolescent' by the Arctic Monkeys. He looked out the window seeing a big field with a couple of kids running around. He never really played with any kids because he was a private guy from the womb to now. "Hey dad, how long do we have left?" Asked The blueberry boy. "Dang, haven't heard that question in ages!" Said father Kageyama. "Let's say about 3 hours." 'Yay...' thought Tobio. "3 hours?! That's way too long!!" Whined Miwa. "Also, where are we exactly going?" "Oh! We are going to a little country area. We all haven't had a family trip in forever and every time we would go on one we would either go to the beach or the city, but me and your father wanted to go to the country side so that's what we decided on!" Explained mother Kageyama. Miwa and Tobio slouched back in there seats and looked out the windows. '5 freaking weeks in literal mud. Great!" Thought Tobio. "We know some friends who live here and they kindly offered for us to stay with them! Isn't that nice?" Asked father Kageyama. 'This is going to be a long trip...' thought Kageyama.

|( ̄3 ̄)|