<[]>So What Are We Doing Today?<[]>

"Ah, good morning young Kageyama!" Smiled Mr Yamaguchi. "Morning." He replied back, as he sat down in front of the counter. "Did you sleep well?" Mr Yamaguchi questioned. "Yes, I slept very well." Kageyama answered. "Oh goodie! Anyways, would you like some pancakes?" "Sure." Tobio grabs a plate and Mr Yamaguchi slaps a piece of raspberry pancake on it. "Do you mind getting the maple syrup? It's in the top cabinet above the toaster." Mr Yams asked. Tobio nodded and grabbed the syrup, then walked back to the counter to eat. "So, what is it like living in the suburbs?" Mr Yams asked. "It's okay." Replied Tobi. "Come on boy! It can't be that bad, what fun things do you do?" "Uhm...well....I just play video games and sometimes play some volleyball." Tobi answers. It was silent, except the sounds of pancakes flipping and knife scratching the plate. "Good morning!" Yawned Mother Kageyama as she comes in and kiss Tobio's head. "Smells delicious in here! Mind me having some?" Asked Mr Kageyama as he walks out. "Of course not, grab as many as you want!" Replied Mr Yamaguchi. "Morning family and other family." Yawned Miwa. "Hm, everyone is here but Tadashi, young Kageyama, could you wake up Tadashi?" Mother Yamaguchi asked. Tobio nodded and went upstairs.

"Oh, Kageyama! I know what we can start with for our day." Tadashi blurted out "Oh okay, well there's breakfast downstairs. We can start on your list after you eat." Declared Tobio. Tadashi giggled as he jumped out of his bed to eat some pancakes.

After they had their breakfast, Tadashi was waiting outside for Tobio to finish getting ready. He heard the door open and saw Tobio. He was wearing black shorts, white shirt with oranges everywhere, black short socks, blue runners and a lime green hoodie around his waist. Tadashi was wearing a light blue blouse, light brown peggeds, light yellow socks with lemons on it and black and white vans. "Okay, what's the first thing we are going to do today?" Asked Tobio. "Well, I have kinda a long list of things we could do..." Tadashi awkwardly giggled. "Oh, well let's hear it." Kageyama said. Yamaguchi cleared his throat. "We can go and pick some strawberries, build a treehouse or a pillow fort, oh! We could do a fashion show, and then maybe at night we could play spot light, then watch movies and sleep and repeat everything!!" Tadashi was out of breath. "Uhm, how about you can show me around the farm?" Tobio insisted. "Oh, Yea we can do that!" Yamaguchi smiled. 'Why do you smile so cutely...wait what?!' Kageyama thought.

\\\٩(๑'^'๑)۶////