/~\Why Are You The One Who's Always On My Mind?/~\

"Ah- I am so sorry!!" Tadashi panicked and quickly scooted backwards. "I don't know what came over me, I...I just..." His words were getting quieter and quieter. Tobio sat up, got out of the bed and went to Tadashi's bathroom. 'Oh no, was it not good?! Does he hate me now?!? I'm scared!!' Yamaguchi was panicking, going under the blankets and tears rolling down his cheeks.

'OH MY GOD! I kissed him! I just kissed him. Did he hate it? Oh no, I hope he doesn't hate me. Should I tell him I liked it? But what if he didn't. Why is life so harddd!!!' Both berries were panicking like crazy.

10 minutes go bye. Tobio walked up to the bathroom door and slowly opened it. He peeked around the door and saw Tadashi under the covers. He walked over to see if he was dead or not. Kageyama pealed the covers and saw Tadashi sound asleep. You could see dried tears on his cheeks. "I am sorry." Kageyama apologized quietly. Tadashi turned around and fluttered his eyes open, green bright eyes staring at Kageyama. "It's okay, it was also my fault as well... can we...forget it?" Tadashi softly whispered. "Okay, is it okay for me to climb back in?" Kageyama asked quietly. Tadashi nodded and Kageyama climbed back under the covers. "Hey uhm Kageyama... is it okay if I call you Kags or something?" Yamaguchi asked. "Mhm, if I can call you Yama." Yamaguchi agreed and both of them went to sleep.

It's been a few days since that night, the two boys are doing a afternoon strawberry picking. "How long does it take to fully grow strawberries?" Tobio wondered. "It takes around three months. Depends on the area and how much you take care of it." Tadashi answered. "Oh ok. I was thinking maybe when I get back home I'll grow my own little strawberry farm." Kageyama confessed. Tadashi looked at him happily. "I would gladly give you some strawberry seeds!" They continued picking the strawberries, until it started to get very dark. As they were walking, Kageyama's stomach rumbled. "Seems like you're hungry." Tadashi giggled. "Yea, seems like it." Tobio chuckled. "How are your friends doing?" Tobio sparked up a conversation. "They are going good. Hinata is teaching his little sister how to play volleyball. Yachi is practicing singing, she's going very well. Haven't heard from Tsuki, he's most likely busy studying crystals or something like that hehe..." Tadashi explained. They made it up to the back door to be greeted by the family for supper.

"Oh my gosh, I am full. Thank you for the food Mr and Mrs Yamaguchi!" Tobio thanked. "Oh, well you are very welcome. You can also call us by our first names." Mother Yamaguchi said. Tobio smiled and headed to Tadashi's room.

10:09 pm
"What? You would rather eat swallow a whole leech than get shot in the leg 10 times?" Tadashi questioned. "Yea, if I swallow a leech I can poop it out, plus I don't want a missing leg." Kageyama replied. "Wow. Alright, it's your opinion." Tadashi said as he gets comfy. Tobio was scrolling through Instagram, while Tadashi was staring at him. Not in a creepy way, he was just checking him out. 'Why does he look so hot. Like holy shit! I bet he is a great kiss-' Yamaguchi's thoughts we interrupted by thinking about that night. 'So I really did that. To be honest, I liked it...' "Well, good night Yama." Kageyama said as he lays down and slowly drifts off. "Goodnight...Kags..." Tadashi said as he tries to go to sleep. 'Why are you the one who is always on my mind?"

( T_T)\(^-^ )