(/)The Tree House Plan(/)

Kageyama woke up at around 10:54 am. He had a dream about living boats in a place called Kansas. He yawned and looked to the side, Tadashi was not there. He then saw a note next to him. It read:

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢!
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 (𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘴 ^ ^)

-𝘛𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪 |( ̄3 ̄)|

After Tobio read the note, he got up, grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom to wash up for the day. About 30 minutes went by and Tobio was walking down the stairs, heading to the kitchen for breakfast. He opened it and grabbed the plastic wrapped plate filled with bacon and eggs. He placed them in the microwave for about 2 minutes and boom, they were pretty steamy.

A bit later

'Where could the workshop be?' Kageyama wondered as he strolls around the farm. He then stopped upon an open shed with a big entrance frame on in, and there was Tadashi mumbling about something. Tobio snuck up behind him and tickled under his armpits. "Hahahaha T-Tobio—Ahahaha!!!" Yamaguchi spoke out as he was laughing to death. Kageyama stopped, he was staring at Tadashi's face. "Hehehe, you okay?" Tadashi calmed down and looked back at him. "Y-Yea...everything's fine. What are you planning?" Kageyama asked as he lets go of Tadashi. "Oh! I'm planning to build a hangout area, more like a tree house." Tadashi answers. Tobio looked at the blueprint. "It's going to have a tv, couches or beanbags, a fridge, a shelf with manga books and dvds and possibly a bathroom. It's a lot, but we can find some cool things in the attic." Tadashi explained excitedly. "Seems like a lot." Kageyama uttered. "Mhm, it may not become what I want it to look like but, it's worth a try!" Tadashi then grabbed Kageyama's wrist and ran back to the house.

"Welcome to the attic!" Tadashi expressed as he climbs up, with Kageyama following. There were many different objects around them. "Oh my god! My old rocking chair! Ah, my crib! Holy shit, it's my old Nintendo console!" Yamaguchi was pointing out. "Wow, you have a lot of things here." Kageyama said. "Hehe yea. I'm going to sort everything out in three groups. Going to the tree house, staying here, and maybe." Yamaguchi explained. "You are doing by yourself? Not happening. Do you have any large boxes or many small boxes?" Kageyama declared as he walks down the ladder. "Um- wait Kageyama! They are in the storage room!" Tadashi yelled out.

"Got the boxes. Oh wow, you've done a lot." Kageyama exclaimed as he climbs up the ladders. "Hehe yea, I am pretty quick with deciding things." Yamaguchi claimed, he then grabbed the boxes and put them next to each other. "This one is a yes, that ones a no and the other one is maybe." He points to each box. They then got to work. "Okay, I also got my speaker so we can listen to some music, if that's okay with you." Tadashi nodded, and so Kageyama connected his phone to the speaker and pressed shuffle on one of his playlists. The song 'Devil Town' by Cavetown was playing. Kageyama was humming to it, Tadashi didn't know the song but was intrigued with it.

2 hours later

It is around 3:07 pm, the two berries were close to finishing the pile. The biggest pile is the no box, then goes the yes and then maybe. "Last one, and off you go to the yes pile." Tadashi huffed out as he chucks the last object in the pile. "Now for some reason I am tired." Yamaguchi yawns while laying on the ground. "Same. I'm probably gonna go have a rest." Kageyama yawned as well. "Me too." Tadashi said. Both of them go downstairs and into the bedroom. They both face plants into the beds. But Kageyama's one hurt. "Ow..." Tadashi giggled and got under the covers. They were both staring at each other. Then slowly drifts off to sleep.

o(`ω' )o