{[]}Hinata's new crush{[]}

"Hmmm, the apple cream pie looks tasty!" Yachi drools. "Oooo, there's challenge which is to eat 20 pancakes in under 1 hour!" Hinata points in the menu. "We are not doing that, I bet that they will give us a free t-shirt if you win." Tsukishima chuckles about it. Then out of no where, a waiter appeared. "Hi, what do you want." The waiter blankly says. "Oh uh, I will like a water please." Tadashi says, the waiter writes it down. "Oi! Kenma!" Someone yells from the other side of the cafe, the waiter sighs in annoyance. "If you want to keep this job, you have to put more effort into it." The guy says behind him, "yea, yea." He says, and clears his throat. "Hello everyone, my name is Kozume Kenma and I will be taking your orders. What would you like to drink." He says, still in a blank voice. "Better. I am sorry about him, he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" The guy apologized. Then received an elbow in the gut. "Shut up Kuroo." Kenma mutters. We order our drinks and continued to talk, but oddly, Hinata is staring at the waiter.

"Hinata?" Yachi pokes him. "Huh? Oh sorry, just spacing out." He says while blushing. Yachi and Yamaguchi starts 'Ooo'ing at him. "Seems like the tangerine found someone," Yachi teases, along with Yama. "Mhm, you should defiantly get his number!" Yama says. "W-What?! I can't just ask for his number, you have to be acquaintance to be able to ask someone for their number!" Hinata yells quietly at them. "Well, if you are not going to ask for his number, then forget about talking to him." Kageyama says. "Damn Kags, Tadashi your boyfriend is cold. Colder than Ice Ice Baby." Yachi giggles, along with Hinata a bit. "Oh my god! You should definitely use a pickup line." Tadashi chuckles. "H-Huh?! But I don't know any!!" Hinata panic's a bit. "Here look at these and use one of them." Yachi gives him her phone which is filled with pickup lines. "Quick! He's coming!!" Tadashi slaps the table.

"Here's your drinks, are you guys ready to order food?" Kenma says. Everyone orders besides Hinata yet. "And what would you like?" Kenma asks him. "I-I, uhm....a-are you a lightbulb? Because y-you blow up my world. Wait shit, I messed up!" Hinata starts panicking. "Uhm....d-did you get a hair cut? B-Because...because..." now Hinata is trying to make his own. "Shoyo, calm down. Forget about it and order something." Yachi insists. "I-I..." tears started rolling down his cheeks. "I-I'm sorry! I need to g-get out of here." He gets up and races outside. Yachi gets up and goes to check up on him, same goes with the rest. They see him taking deep breaths, which is helping him. "You okay Shoyo?" Tadashi asks. Hinata nods and says, "yea, just give me a minute, you guys can go back inside, I'll be there in a bit." The gang went inside back to their seats, they ordered Hinata pancakes since he they always make him feel better.

The orange haired boy comes back in, still sniffing and sits down. "Im sorry..." he whispers. "It's okay Shoyo, you did nothing wrong. Let's just talk about something else." Hitoka insists on him, he nods and they start talking about movies.

"Here's your food." The waiter says while placing down the full plates. "U-Uhm..." Hinata stutters. "I'm sorry." He says. Kenma looks at him and writes something down. He then gave it to Hinata and says, "you are fine, plus you seem like an interesting person. Talk to you soon." Then he walks back to the kitchen. "What did he give you?" Kageyama asks. Hinata was blushing and then hugs the paper. "Well, I guess you didn't need to ask him for his number." Tadashi chuckles. They all eat and exits, with Hinata leaving a note that says 'Can't wait to talk pudding hair! ( ^ω^ )'

♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪