\>/The Awkward Catch\</

"Ah, Tadashi! Thank you for the strawberries. Come say hi to the Kageyama's!" Said Mother Yamaguchi. "Hello you all! It's a pleasure to meet you." He said while putting the basket of strawberries on the kitchen counter. "Ooo those strawberries look so fresh!" Mother Kageyama said excitedly. "Mhm! They are our best selling products!" Claimed Mr Yamaguchi. "How about you two boys go up to Tadashi's room, while us adults have our friend time." Insisted Mother Yamaguchi. "Uhm, sure I guess. But I would need to wash the strawberries!" Said Yamaguchi in a bit of a panic. "No no, you boys go up. Are you trying to hide something?" Asked Mother Yamaguchi suspiciously. "N-No not at all! Alright we will go." Gulped Tadashi. The boys made their way up to the green hair boy room. Tadashi sighed and warned, "Hey uhm...I am very sorry for the mess you are going to see." Yamaguchi opened the door and they walked in.

The walls were a creamy yellow with paintings of butterflies on them, there were fairy lights above his bed, his draws were a bright pastel blue, the shelves were filled with manga and little figurines, he has some posters that had pictures of anime characters from My Hero Academia and The Promised Neverland. His bed was up against a wall with a window which opens outward and a wall at the end of the bed. He has a birch tree desk which had sketch books, pencils, a lamp and more manga books. "Wow." Was all Kageyama could say. "Yea sorry about that." Tadashi apologies. "Ah no, your room is cleaner than mine I'm just surprised on how much manga you have." Observed Tobio. "Oh! Hehe, yea I am a big manga fan." Tadashi awkwardly said. "Oh don't worry about that, to be honest with you, I am kinda a manga fan too hehe..." Kageyama uttered. "Oh! What is your favorite manga?" Questioned Tadashi. Kageyama thought for a bit then replied, "It would either have to be Cowboy beep bop or Demon Slayer." "Oh! I do like Demon Slayer, haven't read Cowboy beep bop but I will check it out sometime!" Tadashi said. "Yea, what is your favorite?" Asked Kageyama. "Hmm, this one is a tough one. Either Given or Attack On Titan." "Never heard of Given before." Kageyama muttered. Yamaguchi gasped. "Huh?! How?! It's so good!! You probably have seen the cover somewhere, let me go get it." Yamaguchi hurried to get the manga.

He jumped on his bed and reached for it, then he lost his footing and falls back. "Yamaguchi!" Tobio screamed, he raced to catch and luckily he did. He caught him in bridal style. Tadashi then looked in Tobio's eyes. "Wow..." was all the green boy said. They were staring in each others eyes until they heard, "You boys okay up there?" Yamaguchi then got off of Tobio's arms and replied, "Y-Yea we are fine!" 'This is so awkward...' they both thought.

(//∇//)