~~The After Math~~

Yamaguchi's POV:

I was currently in my room, alone, crying. I love him, I really do....but I know he will find someone at his home. My parents were worried about me and tried to help me, but I just shut them out.

"Tadashi, can you please eat something? It's close to bedtime and you haven't eaten anything. So please, eat something?" My father says from the other side of the door. "I'm not hungry..." 'Yes you are, go out and eat something!' I smack my head, then get up to get a hoodie. As I look through my closet, I saw a shirt. It said 'sorry I play volleyball'. I then realized it was Kageyama's. I stared at it for more than I needed to, I brang it close to me and sniffed it. 'His sent is still on it.' I thought, I carried it to my bed and hugged it. Then, tears started to fall again, I hugged the shirt tightly, making sure not to let go.

Kageyama's POV:
3 more hours until we are home, I thought I would be very excited to be back but, I didn't want to leave. I want to fix things with me and Tadashi, but I know it won't work. I am listening on my main playlist on Spotify, then Strawberry Mentos starts playing. 'I can't cry now, I don't want to worry my family...' I hold my tears from pouring out of my eyes, I then grabbed my blanket I had on my legs and put it on top of my body. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep my pain away.

We just arrived home, grabbing our luggage and bringing them in the house. I bring in the last suitcase and go straight to my room. As soon as I lock my door, I flop myself onto the bed. 'Why does everything hurt? Should I text him? Or just leave it.... I think it's better to leave him alone.' I look up at the pencil holes in my roof, I then I grabbed a pencil and threw it up. It stuck to the wall, then fell back down with me catching it.

Yamaguchi's POV:

'Ugh, I need to distract myself! What should I do? I could make a milkshake- no. Let's watch a mov- no no. UGH!!! Why does everything fun has to remind me of you....' I then hear a ding from my phone.

-H I N A T A-

Hey dude. I'm guessing
You are not doing well.
Me, Yachi and Tsuki are
Gonna come over to try
And cheer you up! See
You in a bit! 😚😚

——————————————————————

That's what I definitely need. I turn off my phone and stare at the ceiling. There's a whole bunch of stickers and drawings on it, they were stupid doodles and cheesy fun stickers. One of the doodles that caught my attention was chowder holding a massive pickle saying, "I can dill with this". This made me laugh, more than I needed. Soon, I spotted a name next to it. It was Kageyama's. 'Dang, he's a really good artist.' I thought, calming down from my laughter. I now went from laughing, to crying. My eyes were puffed up, tears pouring out of them. Lips quivering, nose runny, and voice trembling. I shoved my face into my pillow and screamed as loud as I can. 'Please tell me this is a dream, please tell me when I wake up I'll see Kageyama sleeping peacefully next to me. Just please, please, please tell me I didn't break up with him!!'

:;(∩'﹏'∩);: