|#/Where We Met\#|

Tobio's beauty sleep was ruined by his mother screaming in excitement. "Guys guys!! Look at the scenery!!" Mother Kageyama said excitedly. 'The scenery does look nice.' Thought Tobio. His thoughts were interrupted by Miwa. "Get out Tobi, you gotta help me with the luggage." "Ugh fine..." groaned Tobio. He got out of the car and walked to the back, his parents were waiting outside the cottage for the owners to open. "You go get yours and dad's suitcase and I will grab mine and mum's." Ordered Miwa. "Well it doesn't matter who's luggage we get, it's just luggage." Mumbled Tobio. "What did you say?" Questioned Miwa. "Oh, it's nothing." Replied Tobi. "Kids! Come meet the family!!" Shouted mother Kageyama. "Okay!" Both Miwa and Tobio shouted back.

The two siblings walked up to meet the family they are going to be staying with for the next 5 weeks. "Why hello there young Mr and Mrs Kageyama! I am Azami Yamaguchi, and this is my husband Eichi Yamaguchi. It is so wonderful to meet you two, your mother told me all about you." Exclaimed Mrs Yamaguchi. "Didn't you say you have a kid?" Asked mother Yamaguchi. "Oh yes! But he is out in the strawberry fields, but he will be back in an hour or so." Said Mr Yamaguchi. "Tobio, how about you go look for him." Said Mr Kageyama. "U-Uh, sure I guess." Mumbled Tobio. "Oh if you say so. To get there you would have to go to the back of the house down the path and then it's the second area to your left." Explained mother Yamaguchi. "Oh okay, thanks" said Tobio.

Kageyama followed her directions, 'out the back, down the path, then the second area to my left.' As he got to the back, he saw many crops, stables and animals. 'Oh I am so going to get lost.' Thought Kageyama. He went down the path then looked around. 'Strawberries, strawberries, strawberries...' he thought. Then he saw him, a green haired boy, wearing a white and light blue flannel, light brown cuffed pants and freckles splattered all of his face. "U-Uhh..um...hey.." stuttered Kageyama. The boy looked up and said, "Oh hello! You must be the one who's staying at my house for 5 weeks. I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi!" "I-I'm Tobio Kageyama.." Kageyama has never seen someone so stunning. "Sorry that you had to come and find me." He apologized. "N-No it's fine!" Exclaimed Tobio. "Are you okay? You are looking a bit red, are you sick?!" Yamaguchi panicked. "N-No I am fine just..." Tobio tried to explain. "You...you are... never mind, do you need help picking the strawberries?" "Oh no I am actually done! Thank you for asking though!" Tadashi smiled. 'This kid is going to be the death of me." Thought Tobio. They both started their way back to the house, it was getting a bit dark so Tobio used his phone for light. "So, what school do you go to?" The blueberry boy asked. "Oh, I uhh don't really go to school." "You don't?" "Y-Yea... Since we don't really live near any schools I work on the farm and they teach me stuff, so I am basically home schooled." Yamaguchi laughed awkwardly. "Oh... we'll do you hang out with anyone?" Tobio asked. "Mhm! I hang out with a guy name Tsukishima, another one name Hinata and a girl name Yachi. They are all very nice. Do you have any friends?" Kageyama went silent. "O-Oh I am so sorry didn't mean to-" "It's fine. I'm not really good with making friends." He said looking down at his feet. Yamaguchi looked at him and said, "Well, I can be your new friend!" Kageyama looked at him with sparkles in his eyes. "R-Really?" "Mhm!" Tadashi agreed. 'Wow, this trip is not going to be too bad' Tobio thought. They made it up to the back door and walked in for supper.

|( ̄3 ̄)|