|#|Coming out|#|

Tobio was awoke by the the sound of knocking on the door. He checked the time and it was 6:47 pm. 'Damn, we've slept all day...' Tobio carefully removed Tadashi's arms off him, and quietly walked to the door. He opened and it was Miwa. "Hey, is everything okay?" Kageyama groggily asked. "I know about your relationship with Tadashi." Tobio's heart dropped, he wasn't planning on telling his family about him and Tada. He started to shake and tear up. He was scared of his closest people's reaction to something that could change their relationship. Miwa got closer and hugged him, trying to calm him down. "It's okay, I support you. You're my little bro and I want to protect you and help you." Kageyama was so touched by her words and started to sob on her shoulder.

2 and a half weeks before the Kageyama's have to go. The police said that they can go back to their house, so that's what they did. They made it back home, and the house was smelt like someone threw a bottle of bleach everywhere and it was very cold. Everyone got in and mother Yamaguchi instantly turned on the heaters. The two berries were in Tadashi's room trying to warm up, while Miwa was shivering on the couch.

"Tadashi..." Tobio calls softly, Tada looks at him. Kags take a deep breath and says, "Miwa knows our relationship." Tadashi's eyes went wide, he starts to panic, Tobio hugs and kisses his forehead. "Don't worry, she supports us. I was panicking also when I found out." Eventually, Tadashi calms down. A knock was heard at the door, so the two berries got off each other and pretended that they were on their phones. "Come in." Tada says. Both of their parents comes in. Now this is raising both of the boys anxiety to the roof. "Hey boys, we want to talk to you about something..." Mother Kageyama stated. She sat down on Tada's bed and spoke, "when we were at the hotel, we heard your conversation with Miwa. So...are you guys together..?" She hesitantly asks. 'Why did she speak like that..? Would she not support me? Would she try to get me away from Tadashi? Will I never see him again?!' Many questions were filling up Tobio's head, tears were falling down in cheek, his hands were shaking and his breathing was hitched. He then felt a hand slide into his, it was Tadashi's. "Y-Yes...we are dating." Tada stated. There, he told the truth. Kageyama was relieved that Tadashi told them, it was like a rock was lifted off him. Mr. Yamaguchi gave us a thumbs up, "I'm happy for the both of you." He says softly, Mr. Kageyama nodded in agreement. "We will support you no matter what." Mother Yamaguchi hugged both of us, "I'm so happy that you guys told us, which means you trust us." She broke the hug. We looked at Mother Kageyama, she had a massive smile on her face. "Thank you, for telling us." She wipes a tear from her eye. We all had a massive group hug, Miwa came out of no where and joined in, probably because she was cold and wanted to gather the warmth.

They all went down stairs for leftovers from yesterday, which was burgers and fries. They were all talking about plants and how to grow them, Tadashi and Tobio looked at each other and smiled, enjoying their presence and secretly holding hands under the counter.

(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Sorry if it's short but I would like to say thank you for over 1k reads, it's a big number if you think about it. Anyways, here's a cookie for your trip either in the next chapter or different story! 🍪