%*%Happy Boyfriend%*%

"I heard There's this one place where they sell boba ice cream!" Tadashi screamed in excitement. "Oh, and there's a movie theater where their straws are like spoons! Like, that's so creative!!" Kageyama was adoring his cute face. "I've always wanted to go to a museum where they have real dinosaur fossils, I'm not a very big fan of dinosaurs like Tsuki but, it would be very cool! Thank god I brought my money." Yamaguchi says as he looks up at Kageyama. He turns and cuddles him very tightly. "Tadashi, could you not squeeze your boyfriend?" Kageyama chuckles. "But you are just...SO CUTE!" Tadashi continues to squeeze his boyfriend to death. Kageyama suddenly wraps his arms around his boyfriend and squeezes back. They go like this for about 5 minutes and then Kageyama relaxes. "How can you squeeze me for so long?" He then hears sniffles. "Hey, hey! Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. He lifts Tadashi's head up for him to face his. Tada's face was red, his eyes are puffy and snot is drooping down from his nose. "I-I'm just...so happy." He stutters through cries. "I'm s-so happy that y-you came into my l-life!" He continues to cry. 'Aww, you doofus.' Kageyama chuckles. "I am happy too, and I'm not going anywhere." He softly says and kisses Tadashi's forehead. Yama shakes and reaches up to kiss Tobio's lips, which was a success as Kags kisses back.

"Tobio, Tadashi? May I come in?" Someone asked from outside their room. Tadashi quickly hopped out of Kageyama's lap and crash landed on to his bed. "Yes!" Yamaguchi replies. The door opened and Mother Kageyama was there. "Me, Ryuji, and your parents, are going to the museum with the dinosaur fossils and other things and we are wondering if you would like to join?" She says. "Uhm, well...we are kind of busy too." Kageyama says while rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, well that's fine! We can always hang out as a family next time. Sorry to bother you guys." She says and closes the door. Tobio felt a bit guilty, Tadashi notices and hops back on his lap. "You okay?" He asks. "Yea...just feel bad that we haven't hanged out with our family, that's all." Tobio confesses and hugs Tadashi. "Hm, maybe we should plan a special day with them." Tadashi says. Kags gave it a thought before nodding. "That would be great." And they went back to cuddling each other to death.

The two berries were walking to a store called Hinji Store Of Everything. Tadashi and Tobio wanted to get a keychain for each other. There was so much things that Tadashi wanted to buy, but his parents won't let him have it all or it will flood the house. "Kageyama, look over there!" Tadashi points around the store counter. They went over and looked through most of the keychains. "Kageyama look!" He says as he shows him a cute keychain of a character. "Who is it?" Kageyama asks. "It's Sato Mafuyu! From Given, the one who was on the cover." Tadashi answers. "And there's a Ritsuka Uenoyama! We can get the Given bundle, or Attack On Titan, or One Piece or- "Tada calm down." Tobio giggles. "How about the Demon Slayer one? There's a Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro and more." "Ooo! Let's get the Demon Slayer AND Given!" Tadashi excitedly insist. Tobio grabbed a Inosuke and Uenoyama keychain, and Tadashi got a Haruki and Zenitsu keychain.

After they bought the keychains, they walked to Blossom Blossom Cafe where they were meeting the rest of their group. They grabbed a table since they were not here yet, and talked about things. "Hey Tobio..." Yamaguchi grabbed his attention. "What do you like about me..?" Kageyama was confused, but they did start dating last night. "Well I- "Hey, Hey, Hey!!" They heard from their side, it was the rest of the gang. "Hey guys!" Tadashi smiles. They sat down and instantly looked through the menu.

:;(∩'﹏'∩);: