(~~>Interrigation<~~)

It has been a few days since the discovery. They called the police and were all in as suspects, especially Tadashi, it turned out the dead person was Yūji Terushima, one of Tadashi's good friends. He was a very good soccer player and last time they chatted was 2 months ago. He wasn't answer his texts and calls. This made Yama worried. But now, he knows that his close friend of 4 years was dead in his workshop.

"And he was there, in a bag. It was all bloody and smelt terrible. Like garbage, but way worse." Shoyo explained. During those few days, Hinata and Yachi could not sleep. The Yamaguchi's and Kageyama's came home and heard about it, they were shocked. So, they all have to stay somewhere else while the investigators check around the farm. "Why him, why did he get killed, but then also why was he in the workshop?!" Tadashi whispered to himself. Yama was in a interrogation room waiting for one of the investigators to come in and ask questions. 'Who would of killed him? I know I am innocent. Hinata and Yachi are innocent since they didn't know, Kageyama was with me all the time and Tsuki was at his house all the time. Would it be a random person trying to frame me?!' Yamaguchi thoughts were interrupted by someone. It was a investigator. "Hello Tadashi Yamaguchi, I am Sawamura Daichi, the head police of Muramura Police Department. I am going to ask you some questions and I would like you to answer them honestly." He said and started.

"Where was the body?" "In the workshop, I think in the left upper corner." "Was there anything that was either near the body or in the body, like a weapon or an object with blood or could be dangerous?" "No, there was nothing." "Do you know who was the victim?" "Mhm, H-He was a close friend of m-mine." Tadashi then broke down into tears.

Everyone was in the lobby waiting for more words from one of the officers. Daichi came out and stood in front of the suspects. "You guys are free to go but, that does not mean you are off out suspect list. We will call your parents if we need to further inspect you but for now, you guys can go and rest." He said and walked away. They all exited and sat on a bench to wait for their parents to come. "So, do you guys know who was in the body?" Hinata quietly asked. Tadashi nodded. "It was Teru." Everyone besides Kageyama eyes widen. "T-Teru, as in Terushima. Yūji Terushima?" Tsukishima asked, Yams nodded and broke down into tears. Kageyama hugged him and kept telling him he was sorry. "I am sorry this happened to you." He whispered.

The parents came and the five waved goodbye to each other. The two berries got into Mother Kageyama's car. "Why did this happen, this was suppose to be a fun summer holiday! W-Why..?" Yamaguchi was in a lot of stress, Tobio slowly slithered his hand into Tadashi's hand to try and calm him down. Yama's eyes were droopy and his breathing was slowing down, he then placed his head on Tobio's shoulder and fell asleep. 'I hope we don't cancel the rest of our trip.' Kageyama thought to himself slowly falling asleep as well.

(c" ತ,_ತ)