(;) Ending on a good note(;)

Kageyama's POV:

I race down the stairs and barge out of the door. I head towards Yamaguchi and slowed down as I got closer to him.

Now it's awkward.

Yamaguchi's POV:

'Oh shit, what am I supposed to do?! This is so awkward now! I came over here to talk, but now everything is awkward and I just want to go home!!!' I was panicking like crazy, as you can tell. We just stand there looking around, trying to to make eye contact. I sigh. "Tob- Kageyama. I'm sorry for everything!" I bow. "I'm so sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I was just scared that if we were together we would drift apart and become strangers again.

I still love you.

Do you love me back?"

"Of course, I always have."

No one's POV:

"Wait, really?!" Tobio nods. Yamaguchi jumped on top of Kageyama, giving him a big hug. And of course, Tobio hugs back.

"Congratulations. But I have to end this little ceremony."

A voice was heard from behind them. They look and see....

Tsukishima.

They look in a bit of shock.

"You know, not all loves stories end with a happy ending, right?"

"What? What are you talking abo- "shut your mouth shitface." Tsukishima threatens Tobio to stop talking, holding a pocketknife towards his [Kageyama's] neck.

"I've never liked you Tobio. The name always made me gag. Every time Tadashi would talk about you, I've always had the urge to strangle you." Tsukishima says.

"Tsuki....what the fuck is happening?" Yams hesitated. The blonde looks at his darling best friend. "Oh little Tadashi~. Did you really think I would drive you all the way for you and him to get back together? No, I'm here to end his life right in front of your eyes." He chuckles. As soon as Tsukishima finished that sentence, he zoomed towards Kageyama, ready to slice his neck open. Luckily, the blue haired boy dodged the attack by tumbling to the right. Tsukishima turns to him [Kageyama] and tries again. Only to be same as the last attack. "Ugh, stop being a pain. Are you too scared to fight someone like me, Kageyama?" The blonde asks. "Well yea! You have a fucking knife and I'm empty handed!" He replies. "Well that's one of the greatest pros to this fight." He says and swings his pocket knife. He almost got the blue haired boy, but missed by an inch. Tsuki was about to swing again, but was punched in the face by...

Tadashi?!

'Wow.' Was all Tobio thought. "Stop this fucking nonsense!!" Tadashi screamed, causing the blonde to look up at him. He [Yamaguchi] was real pissed, which is very reasonable. "What the fuck has gotten into your head?! Why the fuck are you trying to ki-" then it clicked.

"Were you the one who killed Teru?" He asks. Kei looks away, scared for his life. "ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!!!" The boy yells as loud as he could, begging for an answer. It was silence for a bit. Then Kei sighs,

"Yea. I did kill Terushima..."

It was all now silent. All was heard was the wind and the neighbors bushes rustling against each other. Yamaguchi then walked up to the weak blonde, crouched down, and slapped his face.

"The police are almost here, you are a fucking disgrace to this world. We are done. Im blocking you from all social media and writing a restraining order so I won't have to see your shitty face. Oh speak of the devil, here are the police." The green haired boy said.

Everything just disappeared very quickly.

Tsukishima was arrested for murder and attempted murder. Yamaguchi looked through the window to see a very scared Tsukishima. The car drove off and never to be seen again. Soon, loud footsteps were heard from inside the house. There came very tired parents, a dad with a whip?! And a mum with bubble wrap? The two berries were very confused. "Uhh, mum, dad, what on earth are you guys doing?" Tobio asks. "We heard screaming from outside and we wanted to see what was going on!" Father Kageyama said. The two [Tobio and Tadashi] explained the whole shenanigan. They were not too happy about it.

"Wait, where's Hinata, Yachi and Ken- "YOU GUYS!!!" We heard from behind, it was the three amigos! The two [Hinata and Yachi] fell into the green boys arms and was sobbing. "I hope you are okay! T-Tsukishima tried to kill us, b-but Kenma used his karate sk-skills and got him to run-run away! Did any of you get hurt?" Hinata hiccuped. "We are fine, Tobio almost died, but we got him to the police. Everything is going to turn out okay." Yamaguchi says, hugging the two back. Soon, Kenma joined the hug, the Tobio, then his family.

-•-4 Years Later-•-

"Are you sure you want to live in the big city?" Mother Yamaguchi asks worriedly. "I don't think you are ready for that kind of world." Father Yamaguchi says. "Guys, I'll be fine. Me and Kageyama will be able to survive. I will miss you, this place and the nature, but I'm ready to live somewhere with more people and more things. We bought a store and we are going to turn it into a- "yea yea, you guys are going to turn it into a cafe. You've been talking all about it. You've also been talking about Kageyama, a lot~" Mother Yamaguchi teased, causing him to blush like crazy. They soon hear honking from outside, seems like Tobio is here to pick up his lover. The three went outside to say their final goodbyes.

The parents hugged their one and only child, kind of ready to watch him leave. They were all crying, not Kageyama though. "I love you guys. I will miss you very dearly, but we can always call each other whenever we want." Tadashi says, tears falling down. "Make sure to pay your rent, and don't burn down your apartment. Also, don't talk to stra- "calm down honey, he's responsible enough to know that." Father Yamaguchi says. They both kiss their son's cheek and watch him get into the car. Mother Yams goes towards Kageyama and whispers, "make sure to give him lots of love. I wish you two the best." Father Yams comes and whispers, "and make sure to use a condom, safety first!" This caused Tobio to blush like crazy. Father Yams got a hit on the shoulder for that.

The two berries soon started driving towards their destination.

They were going to stay in a apartment, near to Hinata's and Kenma's apartment. Sooner or later, Yachi is going to join one of them after she finishes college. It was all planned out like they wanted. They were ready for their newest and biggest change.

|\The End/|