•~•Scary Stories•~•

Tobio woke up at around 11:47 pm. ' Did we sleep all day?' He looked next to him to see Tadash, but he was not there. 'He probably went to the bathroom or something...' He got up and tipped toed downstairs for a snack. "Oh, hi Kageyama!" "Uh- hey Hinata? And Yachi? Tsukishima?" Kageyama was otterly confused. "Hehe, Tadashi invited us over to discuss the plan!" Hinata exclaimed. "Oh...okay well, what are you all watching?" Tobio asked as he sits down next to Yachi. "We are watching Lego Ninjago! It's the best tv show!!" Yachi expressed. "No it's not, The Amazing World Of Gumball is the best!" Hinata disagreed. "Oh please, you guys act so much like children." Tsukishima interrupted. "Shut up Saltyshima! You only watch documentaries about fossils and enjoy watching How It's Made! You are such a granddad." Hinata shot back. "Chowder is the best tv show ever and NO ONE can argue with that." Tadashi yelled from the kitchen. "Well, which show do you like Kageyama?!" The two rays of sunshine asked going right up Kageyama's face. "U-Uhh, I like Adventure time... or Regular Show... I don't know! They are all good shows." Kageyama stuttered nervously. "Hm. Well let's just watch the show." Hinata pouted.

"Anyone want some strawberry chocolates?" Tadashi asked. "Me, me, ME!!" Shoyo beamed. Everyone got up and headed to the kitchen for some strawberry chocolates. "Mmm, this is amazing!!" Yachi cried in satisfactory. "Tsuki? Do you like it?" Tadashi asked. Tsukishima just nodded. "Oh good! Kageyama?" "Mhm, these are really good." Tadashi blushed happily. "These should be at a museum!!" Hinata exclaimed. Tadashi giggled, "Well I am so glad everyone likes them! Should we continue watching tv or do you want to do something else?" Tadashi asked. "What was that thing you were planning? Oh the tree house!" Hinata said. "Yea we can continue planning it out, or do you want to share scary stories?" Tadashi said in a 'scary' voice. Yachi and Hinata agreed with the scary stories, along with Kageyama and Tsukishima. "Okay, grab a whole bunch of blankets and pillows and a spare change of underwear because this story is going to make yourself wet your pants!" Tadashi giggled.

"And then, the cake walked into the bathroom, and as it opens the door. AND A BISCUIT WAS HALF EATEN ON THE FLOOR!!! AHHHHHHHHH" Hinata screamed. "Pffft- Hahahahhaha!!!!" Yachi bursted laughing, same goes to Yamaguchi. Kageyama giggles and Tsukishima still has his straight face. "Come on Tsuki! It's really funny!" Tadashi says in between laughs. "Well not for me. Try something better." Tsuki blandly says. "Okay, okay! My turn." Yachi says while snatching the flashlight from Hinata. "Once upon a time, my house use to be a factory. Not just any boring factory, it was a cupcake factory. And one of the coworkers was locking up for the night. As he was strolling around turning off all the lights. Then...out came... A VERY BIG BOOGER MAN WHO EATS CUPCAKES AHHHHHHH!!!!" Yachi concluded with her laughing. Hinata and Yamaguchi tagged along the 'laugh your ass off train' Kageyama was holding on the rails, barely on the train. Tsukishima still had a straight face. "Ugh, Tsukishima why are you always so boring." Yachi asks annoyingly. "Well, let's be honest here. None of these stories are either scary nor funny." Hinata and Yachi felt offended that they flop on the ground and dramatically whined. "Come on you big babies. Kags, do you have a story?" Tadashi asked. "Uhm, yea." He said and grabbed the flashlight and pointed at his face. He clears his throat and begins.

"The city I lived was not a nice one. I lived in a city called Shinju (Not a real place). Everyone were very rude and disrespectful to each other. But, a creature by the name of Fuyuunami was born, he lived in a secret area in the city that no one knew about. He hated the hatred that everyone gave to each other. So, he turned himself into a human like everyone else. His stage name was Riyo Gongashi, and every time he saw a bad person doing bad things. He kills them in an instant. I heard he roams around everywhere now. So if you do something bad, they'll come and end you."

"Pfft- please, you'd think I will believe that?" Tsukishima chuckles. "Y-Yea, who would b-believe in such a f-fake story, hehehe." Hinata stutters. Shoyo and Hitoka were shivering with a blanket on and looked like they saw a ghost. "You guys are totally babies." Tadashi says. "We should all be going to sleep, it's 12:43 and we kinda have a big day tomorrow or later today." Yamaguchi grabs a massive mattress from the storage room and places it down in front of the TV. Yachi, Hinata and Kageyama takes the mattress, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima takes the two couches. "Hey Yams. Are our parents at the neighbors house?" Kageyama asks. "Most likely. It is weird that they haven't came yet. They are all probably in one of the towns." Tadashi replied. They all watched Chowder and one by one they all fell asleep. Except Tobio, he was worried about his parents. They have been gone for around 3 days which was very odd. He was tossed and turned a bunch. Until, he felt a hand on his head. It was Tadashi, he then started to softly and harmlessly scratch Tobio's head. It felt really nice according to him. And in about 2 minutes, he slowly fell asleep. Thinking that his parents are going to be home tomorrow or later today.

(^_−)−☆