*[]*The Fasion Show*[]*

"Tadashi, I don't like this Kageyama guy." Tsukishima said to him. Tadashi was a bit surprised. "What makes you say that?" "Are you serious?! A random family you have never met before, came crashing into your home and basically living here for more than a month! And even worse, you are sleeping next to a boy who could possibly hurt you or worse!!" Tsukishima shouted at him. Tadashi is a bit of a sensitive person, he hates people yelling at him because it makes him feel very guilty. His eyes were a bit teary, he just wanted to have a good time with his friends. "You haven't even talked to him before, how could you know he's dangerous?!" Tadashi shot back at him. "I'm not saying he's dangerous, I'm saying I don't like him. Can't you understand?!" "Well try and talk to him, he's not a bad guy." "How long has he been here?" Tadashi stayed silent. "For about...two days..." "Exactly, how can you be this gullible Tadashi. I thought you know better than this." Tsukishima said. Tadashi was almost about to let a tear fall down his cheek. Tsukishima then walked back downstairs and said, "I'm going home." "What already?" Yachi said. "I'm just not feeling well." He replied, then left.

Tadashi came down 10 minutes later. "What were you and Tsukishima talking about?" Hinata asked. "I-It was nothing, let's just watch a movie." Tadashi concluded as he sits next to Kageyama. 'He seems a bit down..' the blueberry thought. The three musketeers looked at each other, trying to figure out how to cheer up Tadashi. Then, Hinata got an idea. He grabbed Tobio and Hitoka arms and dragged them upstairs. Tadashi didn't know what they were doing, so he just let the tears fall down.

"Oh Tadashi~!" Shoyo yelled. 'Huh, what time is it. 8:36? Damn, we've  literally done nothing today hehe..oh right Hinata.' Yamaguchi thought has he got up and walked up the stairs. He was standing in the hallway, pitch black. Until, a light shone at him. 'What the..?'

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the best and only fashion show!!!" A voice was heard, which was definitely Hinata's voice but lower. "We have three contestants to choose from. We would need a special someone to judge, and the lucky person is... Tadashi Yamaguchi!!" Hinata expressed. Tadashi giggled and sat on the floor. "The first person, is not only smart or amazing. She is also flexible and kind, please welcome HITOKA YACHI!!!"

Here came Yachi in a yellow shirt with ducks on it, overall dress, black knee high socks, red and white converse and black thin glasses. She had her hair down and was posing with both hands on her whips, legs spread apart and had a smirk on her face. Let's just say she was stunning. "What do you give her, judge?" Hinata asked. Yamaguchi gave it some thought and then said. "I'll give her an eight out of ten." Yachi was happy so she strolled and sat next to Tadashi. "Next is someone who seems like a irresponsible kid, you're not wrong, but he is a big ball of sunshine, welcome to the show SHOYO HINATA!!" Yachi said, taking the host position.

Hinata came out with a shirt that says 'sorry I play volleyball' which he definitely stole it from Kageyama, blue ripped jeans, black runners, neon green jacket, a cap and black sunglasses. Both Tadashi and Yachi were laughing their butts off. "W-What are you wearing?!" Tadashi laughed. "It's my outfit!" Hinata said enthusiastically, as he sits down next to Tadashi. "I'll give your outfit, an eight point five." "What?!" Yachi yelled.

"Hey Uhm... is it my turn now?" Kageyama said from the bathroom at the end hall. "Yes!" Hinata says as he clears his throat. "And now we have our final contestant. He is not from this place and his looks could literally kill someone. Please welcome aboard, TOBIO KAGEYAMA!!" Hinata screamed.

Here came the one and only Kageyama. He was wearing a dark navy sweater and on top of it was a dark navy green shirt, black ripped jeans, black and white vans and a black belt. Tadashi was blushing like crazy. "Wow, why does the clothes look so good on you?!" Hinata complimented. "You could definitely pull off as a model!" Yachi said. "Uhm, thanks." Kageyama muttered. Everyone turned to look at Tadashi, he was laying on the ground, red as a tomato. "Looks like have a winner." Hinata announced.

After the fashion show, everyone got into their pajamas and sat on the couch. After about an hour, everyone fell asleep.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚