•|•On My Way•|•

It's been a week since Tsukishima confessed his feelings to Yamaguchi. They haven't said anything to each other due to awkwardness and school coming up. Yams have been trying to keep his mind off on 'you-know-who' [Kageyama]. His soft face always got the strawberry blushing like crazy. But, lately him and his parents have been getting into arguments, Yama has been feeling unmotivated and grumpy all the time.

-Sunday 3:21pm-
Yamaguchi's POV:

I was sitting on my back porch watching the sunset for the night. It was comforting and calming. My parents were out for friends so it was just me, the house and the sky. Every time I watch the sky change, it always makes me forget all the problems I had. One night, my parents were arguing to each other about my future and I was sick of it. So, I snuck out to the back and stared into the night sky. It was one of the most calming things ever. I got out my phone and headphones, put the headphones on and scrolling through the playlists I have. Soon, I spotted a specific playlist. It was called, "To My Dearest Strawberry Muffin " I stared at it for a bit it pressed shuffle on it. The song "I Hear A Symphony" by Cody Fry started playing, one of my favorite songs.

I use to hear a simple song...

That was, until you came along...

Now in this place is something new...

I hear it when I look at you...

This song always made me tear up a bit because on how beautiful it is. I remember I showed this to Kageyama and he would always hum to it.

With simple songs I wanted more...

Perfection is so quick to bore...

You are my beautiful by far...

Our flaws are who we really are...

Everything about this song links to him. His personality, his looks. Everything about him, I absolutely love about. I want him back! I want to be able to cuddle him and tell him everything is going to be okay. I want to see his soft, gentle face everyday. I want to hear his deep calming voice around me.

I want t- "Hey..."

I turn around and Tsuki was standing there, having an awkward smile but fairly uncomfortable vibe.

"Hey..." I say, looking down on the grass, not wanting to look at him without feeling guilty. He comes down and sits next to me, but enough space where I would feel less uncomfortable. We stare at the stars.

This is soo awkward...

I pause my music to see what he has to say.

"I'm sorry. For not telling you about my secret. Well, it's not really a secret anymore." He awkwardly chuckles.

I turn to him and bow on the ground, he gasps in surprise. "I'm sorry for lashing out on you! I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything I said!! Like when I said I would drop our relationship and that you are a dick and-and- "It's fine!" He interrupts. "I was planning on telling you earlier but, he showed up and I saw you guys having fun with each other. So, I didn't want to ruin anything." He says, staring at the stars again. I stare at him in surprise. Why would he forgive me that easily? I don't deserve this! I said horrible things that wasn't true. "So, do you still like the blueberry boy?" He asks. I gulp and cover my face.

"Yea, I still love him."

"Well let's go." He demands. I look at him confusingly. "What? How? I don't think he would want to see me! Plus, we live 5 hours away so how are we going to make it ther- "Bitch- how the fuck did you think I got here?" It took me a bit to realize. "Wow, I'm dumb as shit." I slap my forehead. We get into "his" car, it's his dads car but apparently he won't be using it for this occasion. "Wait, I need to grab some things!" I say as I head out and back into the house.

I come back with a suitcase and some other essentials. I put the suitcases the back and get back in the car. "Clothes? What are you planning?" Tsuki asks. "I'm not wasting any money just for one day! Even if it doesn't work out, it won't really stop me from exploring his area." I say and demand for him to get going. "How much is for the train ticket?" I ask Tsuki. "Yams, it's not possible to stay in a train from here to his area. We are going all out." He says, soon catching something from outside. It was...

Hinata, Kenma and Yachi?!

Tsuki stops and watches as the three get in the car, Yachi, Hinata and them Kenma. "What the fuck guys?!" Tsuki curses. "You thought you could get away? We were on a walk and saw your dads car so we wanted to join the fun! Seems like you guys made up, right?" Hinata looks at us for an answer. We look at each other and smile. "I'll take that as a yes." Shoyo says, "now get moving!" Tsuki steps on the peddle and zooms towards our destination.

"Wait...what's his address?"

Kageyama's POV:

God I miss him...

Everything about him I miss. His laugh, his freckles, literally everything.

I just want to...

...

...

...

...

...

Ping!!

A text message from....

Yamaguchi?!

I sit up from my bed and straight away look at my phone.

Tadashi ❤️
-What's your address?-

——————————————————————

What? Why would he want my address?

•Why?•

-Just please give it to me!! I'm the real Yamaguchi!-

•I know your the real Yamaguchi but why do you want me address?•

-It's a surprise-

——————————————————————

I send him my address.

Is it what I think it is...

"Tobio!!" I hear from outside my house.

Could it actually be?

I look out my room and lord and behold...

Yamaguchi is outside my house.

Wait what?!

(΄◉◞౪◟◉`)