(!)'A Fun Day With The Crew'(?)

"And over here is the corn field, and over there is the tomato area." Tadashi pointed out. The two berries were strolling along the farm, while Tadashi showed Tobio all the crops and stables. "It's 10:37, what time did your friends say they were coming?" Tobio asked. "About 12:40 they said. But we have plenty of time! Oh, I have to show you my little friend!" Tadashi beamed as he grabbed Tobio's wrist and raced to one of the stables.

"Oh Kazu!" Tadashi called. There came a little pig who I think is a mini pig. "This is Kazu! My favorite little piglet." Tadashi said. "How old is he?" Tobio asked. "He is about 6 weeks old!" Tadashi informed. Yamaguchi then got up, picked up Kazu, then walked over to Tobio. "Would you like to hold him?" Kageyama is a big animal person, but every animal disliked him. "Uhm..." 'Maybe this could be my first time patting and animal...' Kageyama thought. But the realized that he does not know how to give animals affection. "Is there a problem?" Tadashi asked. "I...uh...I don't....know how to pat an animal..." Kageyama muttered. "Oh, it's easy!" Yamaguchi shot out. He grabbed Tobio's hand and put it on top of Kazu's head. "Then you move your hand back and lift your hand up to start again." He said as he moved Tobio's hand back and forth. It seemed like Kazu was enjoying it as he slowly closed his eyes. 'Aww, he's so cute.' Tobio thought. Tadashi then stopped and put Kazu on the ground, then the little piglet waltzed back into his little area. "I am now going to show you my other favorite friend!" Tadashi exclaimed. The berries went over to the cows.

"Tadashi!! Hey Tadashi!!" Someone was calling. The two boys turned around to see who was calling them. "Shoyo! Hitoka and Tsuki!" Tadashi beamed in happiness as he ran to hug his friends. "Oh guys, this is Kageyama! He is staying with me for about 5 weeks! Come say hello Kageyama!" Tobio then walked up to the group and said, "H-Hi." "Not much of a talker, eh?" Hinata said. "Well, I am Shoyo Hinata! Pleasure to meet you." The boy looked about 5'2 or 5'3, he had very bright, fluffy orange hair and brunette eyes. On his left was a lady who has long blonde hair which was in a side half ponytail, and basically the same eye colour as Hinata. And on Hinata's right was a pretty tall boy who's hair was a bit brighter than the lady, has black, thick glasses, and the same eye colour. 'What's up with these guys with the same eye colour? Are they siblings?' Tobio thought. "I'm Hitoka Yachi!" The girl spoke. "And that's Kei Tsukishima, he's not a talker as well hehe." Hinata said. For some reason, Tsukishima was giving Kageyama death glares which gave the blueberry chills. "Anyways, let's head back to my house. I have something we can do!" Tadashi spoke. Everyone then made their way to Yamaguchi's house.

"We are going to be making a cake! I have the recipe in my little recipe book. So let's get started!" Tadashi exclaimed. Hinata was jumping up and down in excitement. 'Wow, he can really jump. He could possibly hit his head through the wall.' Kageyama thought. So the group started on the cake mission. Tsukishima and Yachi were in charge of getting the ingredients, Hinata was in charge of prepping the icing, and Yamaguchi and Kageyama were in charge of the batter. "How about we make three layers?!" Hinata expressed. "Uh, that's a very tall cake. How about one layer?" Yachi insisted. "One layer is too boring, lets make this cake exciting!" Hinata shot back. "There will be too much cake!" Yachi replied. The two were bickering like children. "G-Guys, how about Tsuki chooses?" Tadashi said as he looked at Tsukishima. The tall boy then said, "How about two layers." "Great choice! Now you two, stop arguing!" Tadashi shot at them. "Sorry MUM." They both said. 'Eh? Mum?' Tadashi thought.

"So now that the cake is baking, how about we make a fort for our movie night?" Hinata asked. Everyone agreed, so they went to work.

"Guys, the cake is ready!" Tadashi yelled at them. Hinata and Yachi jumped up and raced to the kitchen. Tsukishima got up as well as Kageyama. The death glares never ended, Kageyama spotted him glaring at him. 'What's his deal?' Tobio questioned.

Hinata splattered the icing on the cake and sprinkled the decorations on it. "And done!" He declared. Soon enough, everyone got a slice of the cake and sat at the dinner table, enjoying their slice.

Everyone was sitting on the couch talking to each other until Tsukishima grabbed Yamaguchi from his arm and dragged him upstairs. "Huh, hey Tsuki where you and Yams going?" Hinata asked. No response. "Oh well. Anyways, how are you liking it here Kags?" "It's okay, it is still surprisingly my second day here." Kageyama responded. "Wow really?!" Yachi implied. Kageyama nodded, they continued talking until they heard a bit of yelling.

✌︎('ω')✌︎