|_|Questions and strawberrys|_|

"Hey Tadashi... is it okay for me to ask you about....your friend?" Kageyama asks, worried for his boyfriend's reaction. Tadashi looks at him and nods a bit. "Okay...Uhm." Kageyama starts. "What was his name?" "Yūji Terushima." Tobio was thinking of stopping, but his curiosity took over. "How close were you guys?" "We were fairly close, like if me and Shoyo hanged out less." "Did you...like him?" Tadashi blinked a couple of times. "I liked him as a friend. What? You were jealous or something? Why would you think that?" "I don't know, I'm just a bit tired that's all." "Really?" "Next question..." 'Should I ask it? I don't know...' Yama noticed his face expression and said, "you can ask...about his body..." he quietly said. "You sure? I don't want to hurt you or cause you to breakdown." Tobio holds his hand tightly. Yamaguchi nods, Kageyama took a deep breath and asked. "How was he...killed....do you know?" "Apparently he was stabbed in the chest, back and the top of his head..." he hesitated. Tobio then felt wet on his chest, he looked and saw his boyfriend crying. He quickly sat up and pulled him on his lap, hugging him tightly. "H-He didn't deserve t-to die! Why h-him!!" He cries on Kags shoulder, grabbing onto his shirt. The blueberry tried his best to comfort him, rubbing his back, and kissing his head.

"I'm sorry..." Tobio says. "What are you apologizing for?" Yama looks up at him, having wet patches on his eyes from crying. "That I asked you those questions...I knew I shouldn't of asked you, but my curiosity took over and I just..." Tobio puts his head on Tadashi's should. "I'm sorry." He let out. "It's fine, you were curious. He's in a better place now, thank god he's not in this stinky ass world." Tadashi chuckles, along with Kageyama. Soon, Yamaguchi got a text message from Shoyo.

H I N A T A
YO GUESS WHAT!!!
What?
I JUST WENT ON A
DATE WITH KENMA!
                                                   CONGRATS!
did you have fun?
It was just...
😩😩😚😚😚😍😍
✨✨✨🕺💞💞👋
🕺🧡🧡💛❤️❤️💃
                                             Damn does seem
                                            You guys had fun.
Omg. We should have
a double date. You and
blueberry man and me
and KenKen. You guys
Busy this weekend?

Tadashi and Kags look at each other. "Why not. I think it will be fun." Kageyama says.

H I N A T A
                                               No, we can def
                                              Hang on the sat!

Yay!!! Aight let's go to the
festival. I'll ask Yachi and
Tsuki if they are free. Cya!

"This is going to be fun!! We have at least three days until then, let's do something- "Uhm..." Kageyama interrupts, concerning Yamaguchi. "Could we...stay inside, watch movies and cuddle? I'm kind of out of energy. It's fine if you don't want to do it." "Of course we can do that, since you have around...2 weeks...left." Yamaguchi got quiet towards the end, he had a sad look on his face. "Hey. Don't worry, don't be sad on my last 2 weeks. Let's have the best time of our lives, okay?" Kageyama softly says, rubbing circles on Tadashi's cheek. "Okay...I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." Tobio replied, they pecked each other's lips. The blueberry got his earphones, and connected to his phone so him and Tada can listen to music. "There's a couple of songs that reminds me of you." Tobio says and played the first one. It was Strawberry Mentos by Leanna Firestone. "Ooo, I really like this song." Tadashi says, earning a slight giggle from Tobio. After that song was finished, he played Strawberry Fields by The Beetles. "I really like this song, but how does this song reminds you of me?" Yamaguchi questioned his cute boyfriend. "Well, the song is about one of the band members John Lennon, playing in a strawberry field when he was a child. He was happy hanging around there. So, every time I hang out with you, I'm always happy." He squeezes his boyfriend. Tada was very happy that Tobio came into his life, he is already planning the days he would see him. They eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, with the song Penny Lane playing in the background.

_(┐「ε:)_