Part 13

Ex-Princess of Anarchy

A/N: I promise I will always warn when there is smut.....ok I promise to try and warn when there is smut.... There is no smut in this one...hopefully

Scarlett woke the next morning to Jax pulling her closer to him in his sleep. She couldn't help but smile the motion and snuggled back into his body.

"You keep doing that and we will be going for another round," he murmured as he nuzzled into her neck.

"Jackson Teller!" she laughed at him as she turned to face him. "Behave yourself my prince. There will be plenty of time for that," she smirked looking up at him.

"You are staring," he smirked.

"I am gazing," she smiled.

"It is creepy," he responded.

"Fine then. I will just get up," she responded as she pulled the comforter off her and moved to get out of bed. Jax wrapped his arms tighter around her waist and pulled her back to him.

"Go back to sleep. We had a long night," he murmured.

"I know we did, but I have to get to Teller-Morrow, and I have papers to finish," she said gently before giving him a small peck on the lips. "And seeing as you are my protection my dear prince, that means you must get up too."

He groaned as he moved his pillow to cover his face.

"I guess I will just have to shower alone," she whispered in his ear before moving off the bed and quickly to the bathroom. She didn't even have to turn around to know that Jax was following closely behind her.

"Jesus Christ Jax!" she yelled as she saw herself in the mirror. "I don't think there is enough coverup in the world to cover all these up."

"I may have gotten carried away, just a little bit," he smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh, honey, you passed a little bit," she grimaced at him. "I look like I was beaten with a small object."

"I can give you more, make you one walking love mark," he murmured against her neck, causing every hair to stand on end and her breath to hitch.

"We, good prince, are just showering. If we start again, I fear Gemma will come hunting us," she says as she steps out of his arms and turns the shower on.

"Come on darling," his gruff voice came grabbing her elbow and spinning her around, kissing her forcefully.

"Jax," she smirked into the kiss.

"Try again darling," he sneered, and she pulled back to see Connor standing in front of her.

"No!" she shouted pushing him away. "Jax!"

"He can't hear you darling," he said grasping her wrists and pulling her to him.

"No! What did you do?!" she shouted fighting against him. "Let me go! Jax!"

"Shut up bitch!" he yelled slapping her across the face. She landed against the door and opened it quickly, running towards the bedroom.

"Jax!" she yelled throwing the door open. She screamed in terror when she saw Jax on the bed, covered in blood and not moving. "No!" she ran over to him. "Jax! Look at me Jax! Open your eyes! Come on Baby!" she shouted as she attempted CPR. "Come on Jax! Breath!"

"Ok that is enough of that," Connor said as he crossed the room and pulled her off of Jax.

"No!" she screamed fighting against him. "NO! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" He pulled her into the hall and towards the front door.