Part 22

Ex-Princess of Anarchy

"Scar?" a voice called out in question.

"No," Scar gasped as she pulled herself out of the back seat and stared at the person at the end of the driveway. "Daddy what are you doing here? Why aren't you at the hospital?"

"I was released and wanted to surprise you. Your mother said you were staying with Jax for right now I thought I would stop by and spend some time with you and meet Abel," he smiled stepping towards her.

"Daddy," she whispered as she stared at him with tear filled eyes.

"What is wrong Scar?" he asked.

"Run daddy. Get help," she whispered. "Run." He gave her a confused look, but his eyes widened as the door to the house slammed.

"Well, if this isn't a sweet father-daughter moment," Connor's voice sneered as she heard his footsteps approach.

"Leave daddy," she said harsher, begging him with her eyes to run and get anyone.

"You son of a bitch. I will not let you get away with my daughter," her father growled as he stepped towards them.

"You act as If you have any choice in the matter," Connor laughed before a loud bang sounded next to Scar's ear and her father dropped to the ground.

Scar screamed and fought against Connor's grasp to get to her father, shouting for him as Connor forced her into the car.

"Get in the fucking car Scarlett or I will go shoot him in the head and make sure he is dead. Then I will shoot you and just take Abel," he growled in her face. She stopped fighting and just let the tears roll down her face. She watched as they drove past her father laying crumpled on the front lawn causing her to break down even more.

"Stop your crying. If he is found in time he will survive," Connor stated as he pulled them on to the highway.

"Where are we going? Your parents' will be the first place they look," Scar asked quietly.

"We are going to go to the last place they will look for you," he smirked.

"And where is that?" she asked.

"First, we need to get to Oregon. From there, we are going on a little trip across the pond," he smiled.

"We are going to Europe?" she asked quickly as panic rose within her. "How do you plan to do that? There will be amber alerts all over the area as soon as Jax realizes his son is missing," she added.

He just smirked at her.

"Your parents are helping you. Aren't they?" she asked looking over at him. "Of course they fucking are."

"They don't know everything. Just that I am disappearing. They didn't know that there will be others on the plan from Canada to Ireland."

"How do you plan to smuggle two hostages into a foreign country?"

"Let me worry about that. You worry about keeping your mouth shut and taking care of that baby."

Scar sighed and laid her head against the glass, closing her eyes and drifting off into a sleep full of nightmares.

*a few hours later*

"Get up," a voice snarled and Scar felt someone shaking her.

"Where are we?" she asked as she slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

"A rest stop near Oregon," he responded as he opened his door. "Feed and change him. I will be right back. Do not get any funny ideas." He stalked off towards the main building of the rest area and Scar climbed out of the car and stretched before unclipping Abel from his car seat.