Part 9

Ex-Princess of Anarchy

Author's note: This chapter may be painful. I am forcing myself out of writer's block for this story. Also.... Trigger Warning for adult content.

"Kip!" Scar called as she exited the office.

"Yes," he said as he got out of the tow truck.

"O good, you are back," she said with a smile. "No issues?"

"No. Put the wheel back on and made sure it was tightened correctly," he answered with a small smile.

"Good. Watch the office while I am gone," she said with a soft smile, as she crossed to Jax's bike.

"What if something happens that I can't figure out?" he yelled back.

"Figure it out!" Jax called back.

"Don't be rude," she said to Jax, smacking him on the arm. "If you can't figure it out, call my cell," she yelled back.

"Yes, ma'am," Kip called back.

"Should we take my bike? You are in a dress," Jax asked looking at her from head to toe.

"Teller, have you ever known me to wear a dress without shorts underneath?" she asked gently before swinging her leg over Jax's bike and slipping her arms around his waist.

"I stand corrected. Hold on tight," he said as he started his bike. Scar squeezed her arms tighter around his waist and then relaxed some and let the wind blow through her hair.

"This isn't the way to the hospital, Jax!" She yelled through the wind.

"We're taking the long way," he yelled back. She expected a smirk but noticed there wasn't one. Instead she noticed a little bit of worry and saw him glancing in his mirror.

"What's wrong?" she asked in his ear.

"We are being followed," he said as quiet as he could but just loud enough for her to barely hear him. Scarlett turned her head to glance behind them. Sure, enough there was a dark SUV following them.

"Do you think its an enemy or the FBI?" she asked.

"I am not sure, but hold on tight, I am going to try and loose them," he yelled back.

She immediately tightened her grip as Jax dropped the throttle to pick up speed. She let out a small yell in surprise and then started to laugh.

"You ok back there?" Jax shouted over his shoulder.

"I am perfect!" she said as she loosened her grip on his waist.

"Don't let go too much," Jax called back to her.

She leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "Never."

As they reached the hospital, Scarlett noticed Agent Stahl's vehicle siting in one of the parking spots.

"Jax," she started as she took off her helmet. "Isn't that Stahl's car?" She asked looking at him.

"I do believe you are correct darling," he said glancing over at the car.

"Jax, we are the only two with family here from the club. You don't think she would?" she asked with concern written all over her face.

"It would be a big mistake if she did," he responded with a serious look. "Come on, let's go," he said draping his arm around her and walking into the hospital.

"Why don't I visit my dad while you visit Abel?" Scar suggested as they entered the elevator.

"I would rather not let you out of my sight," Jax said pressing the button.