Part 14

Ex-Princess of Anarchy

A/N: There is a little smut. If you don't want to read it look for the *.

Jax gently dropped her onto the bed before pulling his sweats off and pouncing on top of her.

"Jax!" she giggled as she put her hands on his chest.

"I told you," he said as he started to kiss down her body. "I will put you down." He kissed her hip bone. "And then, I will go down," he smirked before taking her center in his mouth.

"Jax," she breathed as she bucked her hips up to his mouth. He threw her one leg over his shoulder and used his other arm to pin her hips to the mattress. She tangled her hand into his hair and pulled gently earning a growl from him.

He slowly worked her over with his tongue for a few minutes before he pushed a finger into her. She could feel her climax building and as he pushed another finger into her and picked up the pass, she started coming undone. He knew every spot and every way to make her cum quickly.

"Jax, don't stop!" she screamed as she grabbed the sheets with her free hand and gripped his hair event tighter in her other one. "Fuck!" she screamed as she came, but he kept going and se she was reaching her high again as he worked his fingers against her g-spot and sucked on her clit hard. She came even harder the second time and stars dotted her vision as she struggled to catch her breath and slow her heart rate slightly.

"Are you alright darlin'?" he smirked as he kissed and nipped his way back up her body.

All she could do was make a small noise in response.

"Maybe the challenge should have been making you speechless?" he laughed as he pushed her hair out of her face.

"You would have succeeded in that challenge far to quickly," she said in a low voice.

"True, but it is fun," he smirked before kissing her hard. She moaned into his mouth and locked her hands together in his hair, pulling him closer to her.

He slowly ran his hand up and down her side before moving it back down and fingering her again.

"What do you need darlin'?" he asked as he picked up the pace and inserted another finger. She simply gasped in response and tried to push him over so she could get on top of him. "Use your words princess," he said as he kissed up and down her neck.

"You, I need you," she gasped.

"Where do you need me?"

"I need you deep inside me. Make me forget Jax," she gasped as she came undone around his fingers. "Now!"

"As you wish," he smirked as he positioned himself between her legs. He rubbed the tip of his cock between her folds and she moaned before shooting him a look. As soon as she looked at him, he pushed himself all the way in.

"Fuck Scar!" he moaned as he held still for a moment. He slowly started to move in and out of her. Pulling himself completely out and thrusting back in, teasing her.

"Jax," she moaned.

"How do you want me darlin'?" he smirked at her as he continued to tease her with his slow thrusts.

"I want you to fuck me like only you know how to," she groaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist to prevent him from continuing his torture.

"Oh darlin', your wish is my command," he smirked before bending down and kissing her.

* We are PG again...Well more PG-13...

Scar woke to the sound of her phone ringing. She let out a groan as she moved from the warmth of Jax's arms.