Part 19

Ex-Princess of Anarchy

"Mom!" Scarlett screamed as she reached for her mom to pull her away. "Stop!"

"Get this insane woman off of me!" Mrs. Williams screamed.

"Mrs. Virginia!" Hale yelled trying to separate the women.

"You bitch!" her mom shouted as she tried to pull Mrs. Williams hands away so she could hit her.

"Get her off of me!" Mrs. Williams shouted again.

"Mom!" Scar yelled as she grabbed her mom's hand before she could hit Mrs. Williams.

"Scarlett!" Jax's voice called from down the hall, and she glanced up for a short second to see him and the others running towards her.

"Let me go Scarlett Ann Virginia!" Scarlett's mom shouted as she fought against Scar's hold.

"Mom, please stop!" Scar cried out loud as she pulled her mom up and back.

"That woman is insane!" Mrs. Williams yelled as Hale helped her up.

"Your son raped and tried to kill my daughter and you got him off by paying a judge and using the Feds," her mom shouted as she tried to launch herself at Mrs. Williams again.

"Mom, think of dad," Scar whispered as she quickly turned them so that she was in-between the women. Her mom relaxed some and she heard someone call her name before she felt something hit her on her head. The force caused her to release her mom and fall foreword.

"Scarlett," Jax voice came as he caught her in his arms. "Get her out of here Hale!" Jax growled at Hale over her shoulder.

"You will not touch me!" Mrs. Williams cried. "That woman attached me. Please arrest her! I wish to file charges."

"From where I am standing, sister." Gemma's voice came. "You hit Scarlett when you attempted to hit Dinah."

"Are you ok?" Jax asked as he crouched in front of her to see her face.

"I will be. What is in that bag? Bricks?" she laughed as she pushed herself into a standing position before a wave of dizziness hit her causing her to wobble slightly.

"Here, sit down," Jax said as he pulled her to a chair nearby.

"This is ridiculous! Please arrest that woman," Mrs. Williams cried again.

"Mrs. Virginia," Hale started as he took a step towards her.

"Don't you dare Hale," Chibs warned.

"I have to. She attacked her. My hands are tied," he sighed.

"David," Scar said softly looking up at him.

"I am sorry Scarlett," he sighed.

"If that is the case, Deputy Chief, please arrest this woman for assaulting me. I would like to press charges," she added as she stood up and pointed a finger at Mrs. Williams.

"This is a joke," Mrs. Williams scoffed.

"We are all witnesses. We saw you swing your bag after Scarlett was already between the two of you. And given the current legality issues between your family and her, I would say there may have been some malicious intent," Gemma smirked.

"You cannot be serious?" Mrs. Williams asked with a glare.

"Scarlett?" Hale asked with a glance, and she nodded her head in response. He sighed before talking into his radio. "This is Deputy Chief Hale. I need another officer to the ICU at St. Thomas. There was an altercation and I need to escort two women separately to the station."