Part 20

Ex-Princess of Anarchy

"Jax?" Scar called as he stormed out of the clubhouse. She ran after him calling his name.

"I gotta go find Ope," he answered as he swung his leg over his bike.

"I am coming with you," she said as she crossed to his bike.

"I need you to stay here and stay near Chibs. He will keep you safe till I get back," he responded as he buckled his helmet.

"Like hell! Ope is my family too. If he is in trouble, I am coming," she said as she swung her leg behind him.

"Fine, but if we find trouble, you to get out of there. You run and you do not look back. Am I clear?" he said sternly.

"Yes," she responded as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Let's go!"

Jax sighed before starting his bike and peeling out of the parking lot towards Ope's house.

"Opie! Donna! Kids!" Scar yelled as she jumped off the back of Jax's bike. "Opie! Where are you?"

"Scar, key under the mat," Jax said as he walked onto the porch. Scar grabbed the key and tried to jam it into the lock before Jax took the key from her and opened the door.

"Opie! Donna!" Scar yelled running through the house.

"Ope!" Jax called as he looked around.

"Jax, I don't see anything. Just boxes," she said panicked as she walked back towards the kitchen.

"Shit," she heard him say.

"What?" she asked as she crossed to him. "Is that one of Stahl's cards?"

"It is. Let's go talk to Unser. See what he knows," he said as he walked back outside. "Put my helmet on. Let me talk to the neighbor." Scar nodded and headed over to his bike and pulled Jax's helmet on her head.

"What did the neighbor say?" she asked as Jax walked over to her and buckled the helmet under her chin.

"They were all pulled out of here late last night with unmarked SUVs. No cuffs," he sighed.

"Ope is not a rat," she bit.

"I know he isn't. I think he is being framed as one," he sighed in response. "Come on. Let's go. I want to drop you off before going to the station."

"Jax," she started.

"No, he could be there. I want you at the clubhouse or in the office for the shop," he said sternly.

"Ok. I will go in the office and work," she sighed in defeat.

"Thank you," he sighed before mounting his bike and starting it before reaching his hand out and helping onto the back of the bike.

____________________________

"What are you doing here? I thought you left with Jax?" Gemma asked as Scar walked into the office.

"He has to go talk to Unser and he doesn't want me near the precinct right now," she answered as she dropped on to the couch.

"When is your next appointment for your hand?" Gemma asked as she turned the desk chair to look at her.

"On Saturday," Scar answered.

"How is it feeling?"

"It is slightly sore still, but no serious pain."

"That is good. Hopefully the cast won't last too much longer."

"I hope not. It makes it hard to do some of my day-to-day stuff with it on. My shower took way too long this morning because I had to wrap it with a bag and then washing my hair with one hand was quite a battle."