Chapter 17

I grunted as soon I woke up. Why is my body suddenly heavy? I opened my eyes and saw that I'm back again here in his house. 

"You're awake." I look at my side and saw him pouring water in the glass, "We're back?"

"Yep." I sat up and received the water, "It's night already?"

"Yep." I drank the warm water and sighed, "Sorry." I said. 

"You were exhausted from the travel, you don't have to say sorry." I think not. I was completely fine earlier, I was hype. But then suddenly my body--

"Are you still sick?" He asked, "Wait let me get you some medici--"

"I'm okay now Ten. Thank you." He sat down again and sighed, "I was so worried about you earlier."

"How did we get home?"

"Horse carriage. I borrowed one from a friend of mine. Storm and Radius brought us home."

"Sorry Ten." I saw him smile, "Why are you smiling?"

"You called me Ten." He smiled again. I look away, why is he so cute?

"Sorry for that. I think that was creepy. Hehe." He said and stood up, "I should prepare for bed now." I look at him leaving the room. Now I'm alone again.

I lied down on my bed and shivered, I lied to Ten. I'm clearly not okay. I feel like if I move an inch, my whole body would ache. I click my watch and saw that my temp is high. What is happening to me?