Chapter 15

Wilbur noticed the black and white haired kid standing by the entrance of the living room. Smirking, he nudged Techno and whispered, "Hey look, its Phil's favorite child." Phil heard the comment and groaned in annoyance.

Techno looked up from his cards and glanced at the direction Wilbur was gesturing with his head. Ranboo stood there, staring blankly at their general area. If Techno didn't know any better, he would assume that the kid could see them. Technoblade stared the kid straight in the eyes.

Ranboo looked away. "Uhh guys," he called out to the other two teens. "I have concerns."

Tommy, who was now holding a blanket he and Tubbo deemed a picnic blanket, turned to Ranboo, "What d'ya mean?" 

"There—there are ghosts here," Ranboo said in a whisper while subtly gesturing to the three floating figures who were watching them closely. "Did you—Are aware?"

Tommy stared at Ranboo with a surprised expression. 

"Oh, we know," Tubbo said. "This is their house actua—wait a minute."

"Ah shit, so he can see us," Technoblade said, catching the attention of the three teens. 

"Holy shit!" Tommy exclaimed. "How can you see them?" 

"Were you two not listening to a thing that I just said?" Ranboo sighed. 

"In my defense," Tommy started, "I didn't want to."

Wilbur laughed at Tommy's stupid response before floating closer to the boys. "You're here to have a picnic right? So let's have a picnic and chat."

Soon enough, all six of them were in the front yard. The teens all sat on the light and dark brown, checkered patterned blanket. The cookies, biscuits and brownies all displayed on plates in the middle. Tommy was the first one to dig in.

"So, Ranboo right?" Phil asked making Ranboo nod at him. "Mind explaining how yo—why are you holding a flower?" Phil gestured to Ranboo's left hand that was holding a poppy 

"Yeah, you picked that up when we entered the forest," Tubbo said.

"Oh." Ranboo placed the flower on the ground. "Niki says its a habit that I developed when I was younger. I sometimes just randomly carry things around without realizing it." Wilbur tilted his head when the name was mention. Something about it sounded...sounded oddly familiar.

"Alright," Techno said snapping Wilbur out of his train of thought. He watched as Techno floated closer to Ranboo, now directly in front of the boy, giving him a blank—yet intimidating—look. "Explain how you can see us."

"I will, I will," Ranboo laughed awkwardly as he backed away from the pink haired male who—for some reason—kept staring at him.

"Lay off the kid Tech," Wilbur laughed. "You're gonna make him piss himself."

"Okay, long story short," Ranboo began. "I live with a family of psychics, they've been teaching me things so that I can help with the family business. One of the things they taught me is—well—see ghosts."

Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows, "How come you weren't able to see me the first time you came to this forest?" 

"That's 'cause you're ugly," Tommy, who was eating a brownie, muffled out. This earned him a glare from Wilbur.

"Thing is," Ranboo chuckled awkwardly, his hand reaching for his nape. "I've only learned how last week, and ever since then...I haven't been able to turn off the ability."

Tubbo bit into another cookie, "Ranboo, these cookies really are flat," he commented.

"That's like you're third one, mate," Phil said. "I doubt it bothers you as much."