Chapter 6

Wilbur was floating around the house, waiting for something entertaining to arrive. Luckily, the event presented itself the moment he got to the living room. Phil and Technoblade were both already there, not really talking—it seemed that they were visible—but they were watching the scene. Though, Wilbur wasn’t sure if entertaining would be the word to describe it. It was something along the lines of amusing. 

“Why is Tommy holding a knife?” Wilbur asked. “Tommy, why are you holding a knife?” 

The boy in question was indeed holding the sharp object with his right hand, dangerously pointed in front of him. 

“None of your business, bitch!” Tommy turned, the knife moving along the motion. 

“Hey! Watch it!” Wilbur yelled. 

“What?” Tommy asked, the pitch of his voice rising a bit, as he lowered the knife. “What? It’s not like it’s gonna hit you or anything.” 

“Here comes Tubbo,” Phil said, redirecting everyone’s attention to the brown haired boy who entered the room carrying a pretty big box.

He dropped it down on the carpeted floor, the box making a loud thump as it made contact. “Snacks are here!”

“You two bought a whole box worth of food?” Techno raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah! These don’t expire for a long time, so it’s a good investment if I do say so myself,” Tubbo said. 

“Alright, let’s open this bad boy up!” Tommy grabbed the edge of the box and prepared to cut it open. 

“Careful Tommy,” Phil said. 

“Oh ease up big man, I’m not gonna cut myself or anything,” Tommy rolled his eyes. 

“Well, I’m more worried that you’d accidentally stab Tubbo,” Phil said. 

“Wouldn’t put it pass him,” Techno muttered. 

Tommy looked at Tubbo, “Oh, right.”  He pointed the knife downwards, this time actually facing the box and not his best friend’s side. 

Tommy managed to open the box without any blood spill, revealing a whole load of junk food.

“You’ll get sick eating all that,” commented Phil, which of course the two ignored.

“Well, that was boring,” Techno said. “I’m off.” He then disappeared from Tommy and Tubbo’s visions. 

“We're gonna stuff these in the cupboards,” Tommy said, grabbing a handful of the snacks and carrying them to the kitchen. 

“I don’t know why he didn’t just get the whole box?” Tubbo stood up and grabbed the box and followed Tommy. 

“I’ll be scouting the forest again,” Phil told Wilbur. “You supervise for a while okay?” 

Wilbur only nodded before floating to the kitchen himself. There he found Tubbo beginning to organize one of the cupboards. Meanwhile the one by Tommy was overflowing. 

Wilbur let out a fond chuckle before floating towards the blond. “You’re horrible at organizing. Do you know that?”