Chapter 25

When Tommy opened his eyes, he was met with white and gray surroundings. He groaned, "Am I dead?" He asked no one.

"Nah, ya ain't dead," someone responded making Tommy jump and realize that he was being held by two of the brown cloaked figures. 

"What the fuck!?" Tommy struggled under their holds, knocking their hoods off, revealing their identities.

One of the guys had black hair, dark blue eyes and a white bandana wrapped around his head. The other guy managed to hold Tommy down, "I don't get paid enough for this," the blond wearing a gold chain around his neck, complained.

The black haired guy sighed, "C'mon Punz, the faster we bring him to the courthouse, the faster we get rid of him."

"Well why don't you come help me, Sapnap," Punz said as he struggled to keep his hold on Tommy. "Ah, stop stepping on my foot, kid!"

"Yeah, yeah." Sapnap walked over and took hold of Tommy's other arm.

"Let go of me, bitch!" Tommy protested as the two dragged him off. "Where are you even taking me?" 

"Weren't you listening? We're bringing you to court," Sapnap said.

"Yeah, well I was busy struggling," Tommy said as he was lead forward by the two. Knowing that they weren't loosening their hold any time soon, Tommy decided to make use fo his time. "Are you guys like, ghosts too?"

Punz didn't answer him, but Sapnap did. "Yeah, but me and Punz here are the only ghosts that were in that herd of Reapers that was after ya. They're uhh I don't really know what they are, but they're like Death, I think? An entity of it's own?"

Punz tsk-ed at Sapnap, "Well if you're done ranting to our prisoner, maybe you'd shut up now? I'd like to keep my wandering privileges, thank you," he said raising his arm that was not holding Tommy, which made the sleeves of the cloak to slide down, revealing a white band.

Sapnap laughed, "Whatever."

Tommy growled at the two as they arrived to a huge courthouse colored in gray and white, like everything else in the Ghost Realm. Tommy entered—more like pushed through by Punz and Sapnap—and he was met by a huge room with a single gray chair and table in the middle. Surrounding it was ten gigantic stands each occupied by huge gray hooded figures. 

"Mr. Tommy Innit," the one in the middle said in a deep voice, "Please take a seat."

Tommy walked forward, still gawking at his surroundings. "What the fuck," he whispered under his breath as he sat down.

The figure he was seated in front off hummed, pulling out pieces of what looks like paper—he can't be sure 'cause everything is fuckin' gray and white, but yeah looks like it, considering as the figure was reading something off of it.

"It seems like you have been messing around with unfinished businesses?" The figure asked, earning murmurs from the nine other figures.

Is this the trial thing that those three were talking about? Tommy thought.You know what? "...No," he said. Deny everything.

"It's not very nice to lie Mr. Innit," the figure said. "You'll just end up with a worse consequence."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Tommy countered.

With a snap, a file appeared on Tommy's desk. "So you are telling the court that you didn't do research about unfinished business?" A gray cloud of energy surrounded the paper, lifting it up to show Tommy an image of him and Tubbo hanging around the mansion's library. "You didn't ask a psychic to perform the Energy Transfer Ritual?" The next showed him along with six others going through the forest holding the items. "You didn't bring a ghost to meet the person he has unfinished business with?" This one showed him and Wilbur outside Niki's bakery.