Epilouge

Tommy groaned as their teacher was still babbling about their personal life, bragging, when they were supposed to have been dismissed ten minutes ago.

"Oh, I think I went overtime a bit," the teacher said, "You guys are dismissed."

"Fuckin' finally," Tommy said, stuffing his things in his bag, rushing to the bench where he and Tubbo always hung at. 

"So, where are we going now?" Tubbo asked him.

"I...I'm not sure," Tommy said. Usually they'd go to the house, but ever since last week, they haven't been there. They have been hanging out at Ranboo's or at some random arcade, food trips, or whatever they could think of.

"I think it's about time we visit again, don't you think?" Tubbo asked.

Tommy thought about it for a bit before sighing, "Sure, why not," he said.

The two of them walked a familiar path with the help of the ever useful map that Tubbo kept. A few minutes of walking, the house became visible. The two of them approached slowly.

It was quiet. 

Tommy pushed the door open slowly, smiling when he saw the familiar sight. It was a bit dustier than when they left, but that was understandable. 

"Hey, Tommy, look," Tubbo called from the kitchen. "No one bothered to actually throw the box that you brought when we first stuffed the cupboard with snacks," he laughed.

"Ohh, yeah, Wil and I threw carrot sticks at you," Tommy laughed at the memory.

The two explored the house a bit more finding old family pictures in the basement as well as some of Phil's old bucket hats that he insisted were not a waste of money, "Look what I found!" Tommy exclaimed, pulling a badminton racket from under the couch. 

"Didn't you and Techno lose the shuttlecock?" Tubbo asked. "We can't really play, Tommy."

"I didn't loose it, Ranboob did," Tommy said, setting the racket aside.

They continued rummaging around, smiling at every little nostalgic thing that they saw. Soon enough, the clock struck five pm. 

"Let's go," Tubbo said.

"Yeah, yeah, hold on," Tommy said. He grabbed the 'Home Home' plaque and tilted it, knowing that leaving it askew was gonna annoy Wilbur one way or another.

The two teens laughed, "I miss them," Tubbo admitted, 

"Yeah, me too," Tommy said. "At least they're having a good rest."

They smiled, closing the door, not even noticing the plaque slowly going back to its original position. 

+++++

A big thank you to everyone who is reading this for sticking with me and finished reading this story even if it took like 8 months for me to write lmao. I really really do appreciate all the support that this fic has received! <3 <3 <3

Just a reminder that I am no professional and there are bound to be plot holes. I'm just a high school student who wants to procrastinate doing their homework and instead writes fanfiction because...why not? This story is basically a product of impulise writing lol.

I'll probably go back and fix typos and actually title the chapters hahaha.

If you want, I have quite a number of other fics that I'm writing, so if you're interested, go give it a read! :D

I'll stop ranting now. Thank you again everyone! I'm glad I wrote this and I hope you enjoyed!

Rest (Ghost AU)
Started: November 26, 2020
Finished: July 28, 2021

-LuminaStarCrest