Chapter 1

A month had passed since Tommy first moved into town. School was the same, still didn't like it very much, but according to life statistics, going to school would increase chances in getting a job. So, here he was, walking to school on an early Tuesday morning.

"Hey Tubbo," he greeted the brown haired boy who was sat on the steps of their house, waiting for him to pass so that they can walk the rest of the way together.

"Good morning!" Tubbo walked besides the blond, beaming.

Tommy groaned. "Have I ever told you how fucking loud you are, when it's so early."

"You have, but I have a reason this time!" Tommy raised an eyebrow, urging the boy to continue. "Before you came, a sawrm of bees flew by!"

Tommy let out a chuckle. "You and your bee obsession. Should've known."

"Alright, what's with you? You're acting like Garfield on a Monday."

"You see, that's the thing. It's Tuesday," Tommy began. "I mean what's up with Tuesdays? They shouldn't even exist. In fact, from now on I am removing Tuesdays."

This went on for a couple more minutes, until the two of them reached the school. The whole way there, Tubbo had one thing on his mind. I shouldn't have asked. He'll be on about this for hours!

"Good morning Mr. Bret." Tubbo waved to the teacher as they were passing by.

"And to you Mr. Underscore," he greeted back.

"Okay, first of all, why did he only greet you?" Tommy asked.

"Because I was the only one who g-"

"And second, isn't your last name Undersen?"

"Yeah, but there was this one time I was reading my assignment, a, uh, speech, out loud and accidentally read my name as Underscore."

Cue the loud laughter from Tommy. "So you're name's Tubbo Underscore now, innit?"

"Oh ha-ha." Tubbo shook his head. "At least mine's just a nickname. Your last name's actually "Innit". "

"My name's unique-"

"Unique? You mean-"

"Don't interrup me when-"

"No you-"

"Well if it isn't my two most favourite people."

The two 16 year olds stopped their friendly bickering and faced front. There stood Jeff, making them stop their tracks.

"The new kid, and the kid who can't read."

Tommy rolled his eyes. "I don't know if you know, but favourite means most, and if there's two, it can't be most."

"You really can be stupid sometimes you know," Tubbo commented. He usually wouldn't talk back, but Tommy did so he was showing support.

"Why you little-" Jeff made the attempt to move closer to Tubbo, making Tommy instinctively step in front of him.

"What is going on here?" A teacher asked, her hands on her hips and a disapproving look on her face.

"Nothing. Just greeting a good morning," Jeff said, leaving, but not before giving them a dirty look.

Tommy relaxed once both the teacher and Jeff were out of sight. "Wanna steal his shit later?" Tubbo asked suddenly, making Tommy burst out laughing. "You know it big man!"

And steal his shit they did.

"Run Tubbo! He's gonna catch us!"

The two ran through the neighborhood, screaming their lungs off as Jeff and his merry band of two chased them down.