Chapter 5

A pink haired guy, a beanied boy, and an old looking man suddenly appeared in a room. It sounds like something from a punchline, but it's really not. It was terrifying. They suddenly faded into existence and were semi-transparent.

"What the fuck!" Tommy threw the throw pillow he was holding at them, which phased through their bodies. "Fucking hell." He scrambled away from them. 

Tubbo who was sat beside him let out a nervous chuckle. "Ghosts. Who would have known," he said, shuffling away as well. "What are you planning to do with us?"

"What? You gonna possess us or something?" Tommy yelled. "Possess this, bitch!" He threw another pillow towards them, going through the brown haired guy. 

Said ghost laughed and floated right in front of Tommy's face. "Is the little gremlin threatened?" The statement made Tommy growl at the older boy. 

Tommy squinted his eyes and a memory struck him. "Hey! You're the guy that appeared that one time we were leaving!"

Wilbur was about to retort but was interrupted.

"Enough Wilbur," the blond man said. "Sorry we have to meet like this," he scratched the back of his head. "This one over here, Technoblade—" he pointed to the pink haired man wearing a pig mask—"wanted a big entrance."

Techno shrugged his shoulders. "It was either this or get rid of you in a much more terrifying way," he said. "But alas, Wilbur and Phil here somehow took a liking to you two."

Tubbo the perked up, "Wait, does that mean you're friendly ghosts?" He asked, beaming at them. Tommy couldn't help but facepalm.

"That? That's what you're getting from this experience?" Tommy raised an eyebrow. Tubbo nodded at him, making Tommy sigh, Wilbur and Phil chuckled, and Techno grinned.

"Tommy and Tubbo, right?" Phil asked pointing to them respectively.

The two teens nodded. "You'd know wouldn't you? Creepy ghosts, eavesdropping," Tommy said.

"It wouldn't be eavesdropping since you two keep yelling at each other when you're in different rooms," Techno said.

"Since you know our names, can we know your's?" Tubbo asked, looking at Wilbur as he was the one hovering closest to the duo.

"We literally just called each other by our names in front of you," Wilbur pointed out.

Tubbo hummed as he closed his eyes, arms folded across his chest, thinking. "You're Wilbur," he pointed to him. "And you two are Phil—" he pointed to the blond—"and uhh Technoblade?" Phil nodded at him.

"Well, nice meeting you—not really—but what the hell man?" Tommy yelled. "What—What was even the point of all that?" 

"No meaningful point, that's for sure," Techno answered in his monotonous tone. "It was purely for entertainment purposes."

"Are you kicking us out then?" Tubbo asked. "That's why you're showing yourselves to us."

Phil shook his head in disagreement. "If we wanted you two gone, Techno would probably have given you heart attacks," he said. "In fact, we're allowing you guys to stay. We just wanted to show ourselves so you wouldn't set up trap like these—" he gestured to the room—"ever again, 'cause these are safety hazards."

"Really?" The two teens said in unison, one in excitement, the other in skepticism.

"But a rule stands," Wilbur stated. "The 'Home Home' plaque stays. Don't think I didn't hear you two talking shit about it."

After all the commotion of their initial meeting. Tommy and Tubbo were gathering all their trap materials.

"Damn it Tommy, if you've seen a ghost, why would you say that it's probably a trespasser?" Tubbo asked.