[Scenario #11] Her Reaction: You Fall Asleep On Her Chest

Annie Leonhart: She wouldn't care of that much at first, but as she focused on you. She felt her heart start to race, you were so adorable on her. Comfortable enough to sleep on her, although she wouldn't say anything about it if you were to apologize.

Mikasa Ackerman: She would love it, pulling you into her embrace, her arms around you protectively. Making sure you weren't going to be disturbed.

Sasha Braus: She would be dying from your cuteness, but soon she will fall asleep along with you. Her arms around you, and drool falling out on the side of her mouth.

Ymir: She would pull you closer, so that she could put her chin on your head, and having you near her lips so she could kiss you.

Christa Lenz: You would be holding her, making sure you wouldn't hurt her if you were to fall asleep. She would play with your hair, loving to see you sleeping peacefully.

Hange Zoë: She would be shocked at first, but would pull you into her embrace, and smile her nose nuzzled into your hair. She would hold in any squeals, finding you the cutest person in her life.

Hitch Dreyse: She would smile down at you, feeling tired by just looking at you. She would snuggle up with you, closing her eyes love to have you on her chest. It felt right to her.