[One-Shot #2 Hitch] Little Kiss

Requested: Freckles--

Warning: None

Words: 360

---

She loves to tease you in a light-hearted manner. She knew you were shy when it comes to physical and even verble affection. The cute blush on your cheeks always makes her smile, mischievously.

What she loved to do was kiss you, not at once passionately, but just small sweet kisses around your face just to see your cheeks turn ever-so-slightly more red.

She entered a room where you're silently sitting, resting alone without her. She smirked, walking over to you, and sat next to you.

"H-Hitch?" You looked at her surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Are you serious?" She laughed. "I'm here to see my girlfriend."

You smiled, covering your blushing face. "O-oh, that makes sense."

"We have been together for some time now, and you're still blushing at the word girlfriend." She teased.

"M'sorry." You said, still covering your face.

She took your hands, and uncovered your adorable face. She smirked, and kissed all over your face.

"Hitch!" You laughed.

"You know you love it." She said.

"Y-yeah," You looked at her, and leaned kissing her on the nose.

She burst into laughter. "No nose?"

You frowned. "I can only reach so far."

She stood up, taking you with her. "Let's go see the stars."

"The stars? Wouldn't you want to stay here and relax?"

"I know you like the stars, now come on."

---

You laid beside her on a hill. Looking up at the sky, you felt your eyes start to fall. Hitch looked over at you, and turned her body. She took noticed of your eyes.

"Tired already?" Hitch said. .

"Maybe," You said.

"If you're tired, sleep. The night can be here another day. And, I'd like to see your sleeping face."

You closed your eyes, then opened them. "Wait, are you going to do anything weird?"

"No," Hitch smiled. "Sleep."

"Okay, thank you Hitch. And, I love you."

Her eyes widened, and she brought your closer to her. "Say it again."

"I-I love you too." You blushed.

"I love you too." She looked at the sky, and you soon fell asleep.