[Scenario #32] Her Reaction: Self Doubt

Annie Leonhart: She may be a little harsh at first, the frustration of reality makes her come off insensitive before she comes to your aid with a clear head. Although it may not be the best, but she'll tried a way to come to help with the doubts you come to battle.

Mikasa Ackerman: She may be blunt, which came off unexpected or aggressive, but knowing her, you knew it was in good light. It would mostly been shown through actions than words, to show you than tell you that those doubts are just fiction -- a mind trick, but sometimes you need to be told which is find by her.

Sasha Braus: She may be a goofball, but she has a heart of gold and instantly came to help. She'll slowly try to ease those thoughts to cease, and won't give up until everything is better.

Ymir: She's gone through them, she'll try to ease it with jokes, but when she knows it's something to be confronted -- well -- she will. She won't sugarcoat, but she won't be mean or rash about your doubts.

Christa Lenz: She's no stranger, living a lie, a new name, to see the world around you burn. So, she'll talk with you, try to ease those thoughts to rest, and maybe talk with you about her own to show you that it wasn't bad to espress yourself.

Hange Zoë: She can be crazy, but she's not someone to take things like this for granted -- after all this world is hell. She would listen, and maybe get advice from Levi, but mostly try from her own experience to help you.

Hitch Dreyse: She will make jokes, sometimes going too far, but would lighten up the mood -- probably would use herself as an example for certain things.

Yelena: She would be very blunt, this woman killed someone with no hesitation, so what do you expect. Although she'll be gentle in her own way to tell you that she cares. Maybe hug you even.

Pieck: Yes! She'll talk to you, try to use those thoughts as a strength, to ensure yourself otherwise when it gets to much. And as a promise from her, if you need to talk, she would come runnin'. . .or crawlin'.