[One-Shot #17 Yandere Mikasa] Ignorance Is Bliss

Requested by: JulisaRoosevelt

Warning: Yandere, possessive, and obsessive, manipulation, guilt-tripping, and isolation

Words: 597

---

You watched as Mikasa beheads Eren, his head falling to the floor, blood spraying. Her expression was shadowed over, giving an ominous vibe, but it didn't affect you. You were used to it by now, he was trying to help you escape from her control, but you told her about it.

"You did what I asked," She looked at you. "Good girls always get rewarded." She knew she had you around her finger, it took time, but it happened.

You looked up at you, your body shivering unknown to you, and she held your hand. "I know you aren't used to it, but as I've always said-- it's for your protection. It always have been for your protection. He was trying to take you away from me."

You looked up at her. "He told me I was in danger-- why would he say that?"

She moved closer to you, her lips a few inches from yours. "He was jealous of us, he wanted to scare you away from me, but good thing he failed." She smiled. "You did well." She kissed you, pushing you by the back of your neck. "You won't leave me-- you won't hate me would you?" She started to cry. "If you leave me," Her grip started to strain, your skin breaking under her nails. ". . . I don't think I could live any longer."

You winced. "I--" You trembled. "I won't."

She looked at you, and whispered in your ear. "Good. . . you won't run away from me right?"

"No."

She pulled back, a prideful expression on her face. "Good, we know where that goes if you do."

"Y--yes." You fainted.

She cocked her head, caressing your face. "At this rate, you will never leave me willingly." She picked you up, and walked away from Eren's body.

---

You opened your eyes to see Mikasa looking at you. She leaned down, and kissed your forehead. You had lost all your memories, you always do, she was the only person in your mind-- nothing and no-one else. You smiled, and reached out your arm, gently grabbing her arm.

"Mikasa!" You sing, happily.

She looked at your innocent expression. "Good morning, did you sleep well?"

You nodded your head. "Yes! It's always a lovely sleep waking up to you. Too bad I can't go outside, did I go outside again?"

"Yes, you should be careful, you know how fragile your immune system is." She frowned. "I don't what you to get sick."

"Did-- did I pass out?" You asked.

"Yes, but it's okay now. I will be staying with you the whole day."

Your smile grew. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She brainwashed you, she broke you, and she owns you. She are hers. Have fun with the life you have, it's the only one you have. She told you lies upon lies, she doesn't want to hurt you, but she will if necessary.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Can we cuddle?"

She climbed into the bed. "Of course." She lifted up your shirt, and wrapped her arms around your bare stomach. You blushed, and closed your eyes, her chin resting on your head.

"I always like the way you hold me." You said. "It makes me feel safe."

She looked at you, seeing you fall asleep. "Good to know, Y/N. Sweet dreams, my love. You won't escape me again, and no-one will take you."

An endless cycle of ignorance.

But sometimes its bliss.