[One-Shot #11 Hange] Sleep, It's Okay

Requested: Dino25155

Warning: None

Words: 353

---

You promised Hange that you would stay up, and help you out on Titan experiments and other stuff that revolved around the feature. You didn't expect to be so tired when she needed, not did you expect to work some much the day you were suppose to be with Hange.

You felt your body move on its own as you got ready to meet up with Hange at her little room filled with so much items she collected around many missions. You kept your body huddle against the wall, to have it as you sleepily made your way through the hallway.

Tripping on your own feet, you bumped into a corner. You looked up to see her door ajar with light shining through. You smiled, jumping over to the door. You opened it, looking at her as if you were drunk. Your eyelids closing, and opening back up every second.

She instantly knew what was going on, and smiled at your dedication to arrive and help her out. She stood up, walking over to you, and she grabbed your waist. She made sure you wouldn't be able fall onto your face. She guide your body over to her bed, and laid you down.

"Hange?"

She laughed at your confused, but adorable expression that was lit from the lantern on her desk. She moved the hair from your face, rubbing her own eyes from under her goggles.

"Sleep."

"But Hange--"

"Sleep, It's okay."

She gently pat your head, her hand petting your hair to soothe you into slumber. Although, she likes to have her help, she knew she could take care of a bit of paper work. All the better, she could protect you as you slept as you weren't far away in your own room.

As a few hours went by, she took notice of your deep slumber, and smiled down at you. She got ready for bed, and went under the covers. She caressed your check with her knuckle, and kissed your cheek. She pulled you into her, and held you until she morning rose.

Goodnight.