[Scenario #16] Her Reaction: You Being Cute

Annie Leonhart: Her facial expression wouldn't be phased, but her eyes would be all over you. Her heart and mind racing with thoughts upon thoughts. You were being more adorable than you usually are, and it was slowly killing her in a blissful way. A faint blush on her cheeks.

Mikasa Ackerman: Her facial expression would show her flustered self in all its glory. The scarf barely covering her agape mouth. She would instantly get protective of you, running over to you, and hugging you close to her. "M-Mikasa!"

Sasha Braus: She would get all hyper just by looking at your cute action/self out in the open with no shame. She would go over abd tackle you, gushing over you, as you turn red by her sudden pounce.

Ymir: She would hug you from behind. "You're too cute over here, almost couldn't control myself."

Christa Lenz: She would laugh, enjoying your peaceful and cute self walking around. It made her heart swell with pure joy, knowing you were being you, no matter what had happened so far.

Hange Zoë: She would look at you with stars in her eyes before sprinting over to you, yelling out your name, and hugging you tight. She would jump up and down with you in her arms until she chocked out a cry for her to stop.

Hitch Dreyse: She would be laughing, coming up to you, and kissing you gently on the lips before smirking at your visible blush on your cute little cheeks.