[One-Shot #20 Annie] Collapsed

Requested: N/A

Warning: Sick Reader

Words: 346

---

You could feel the heat all over your body, but you kept insisting you weren't sick. You knew you were. You just didn't want anyone to worry, or have to see someone over something you believed would go away over night.

Well, you were wrong, and it was too late to say anything regarding it. You stood in line, hands behind your back, a drip of sweat making its way down your neck to your collar bone.

"Oi," You looked down to see Levi starting right at you. "Cadet L/N."

"Yes, sir?" You said, questioning.

"Don't collapse, I don't have time to get you off the ground."

"Yes, sir. . ." You sighed.

For whatever reason, you felt as if he was testing you, because, well, he knew. He wanted to teach you a lesson, one you wouldn't forget. He continued to glance at you, you were oblivious to it. Your sight was fading, your head was fuzzy, and soon you were falling.

"Y/N!"

You heard Eren shout, but with the eyes of Levi staring everyone down, no-one moved. He looked over to Hange. "Take her."

"You really are troublesome." She whispered to herself. You were out cold.

---

You opened your eyes, and you saw Annie, looking down at you with her sharp eyes. To you, it looked as if she was worried, and you felt guilty.

"A-"

"Shut it." She said. "What were you trying to prove?" She smirked, humorless. "Prove that you're a liability?"

"No!" You coughed. "I may have underestimated my sickness. . ."

"And?"

"And thought it would go away?"

"Which?"

"Ended up with me collapsing?"

"Good, at least the fall didn't damage your brain -- as much as it is."

"H-hey!"

She giggled, making you blush. "Well. You are going to staying in here for a few days. Under Hange's supervision, considering I have things to do."

"Things?"

"You know." She kissed your cheek, changing the subject. "Get rest, you'll need it."

"Yes, mom."

She shook her head. "Get well."

And soon you'd understand.