[Scenario #39] Her Reaction: Prankmas Gifts

You held in your laughter as she started to open the fake gift you were gonna prank her with. When it exploded, you only hoped to live...

Annie Leonhart: She looked at you with the killer look in her eye. "I'm leaving you." You gasped. "Nooo!"

Mikasa Ackerman: She looked at you with a smile. "Thank you, Y/N." She held the gift in her hands with care.

"Mikasa that's not your--!"

Sasha Braus: "It's like you don't know me!" She threw the box at you. "Take this box and shove it up--!"

Ymir: She looked at you. "And here I was hoping for love, but no, don't you know I'm gonna di--"

"Shut up!"

Christa Lenz: You busted into laughter as she just sat there in shock.

Hange Zoë: She couldn't stop laughing, almost choking which made her laugh harder.

Hitch Dreyse: "You better be playing." She stuffed your face in the gift. "I didn't almost kill myself to see that dumbass grin."

Yelena: "Is this what gifts are?" She asked. "This doesn't seem all that great."

"It's. . .a prank?" You said feeling defeated.

Pieck: She knew what was in stored and pranked you instead. She shoved you into the area and she watched with the same sly grin. "You won."