[One-Shot #3 Hange] Sacrifice

Requested: A/N

Warning: Reader death/spoiler of character death.

Words: 563

Notes: You sacrifice yourself to save her instead of Moblit. Won't follow the real aftermath.

---

You saw the blast, it was devastating, everything felt slow. Was it going slow? You couldn't tell. You heard your heart beat in your ear. Soon you looked over at Hange, and knew she was going to die. You didn't care about your safety, only hers, they needed her more than they will ever need you. The blast was impending, you swiftly moved yourself, and pushed her.

"I love you Hange!" You spoke.

You looked at her, a beloved smile on your face. Your body getting devoured by the debris, the gushing wind covering you, and soon you were gone. The only thing that was left of your memory was the words you spoke.

"Now live!" You vanished.

Her mouth agape, and her goggles destroyed. Her injury was not on her mind. Nor will it ever. Someone she cared for died in front of her, and she was never able to say those words to you. You will never here those words from her. You won't ever know how much you meant to her. You were dead.

---

Hange," Levi spoke. "Hey, shity--"

Hange looked at him, a bloody bandage over her eye. She smiled, faintly, and looked back down. He cocked an eyebrow.

"You haven't spoke since that incident. Shouldn't you be grateful that you are still alive?" He said.

Hange looked at her hands. "She's dead."

Levi looked at her. "Who?"

Hange's shoulders shock, a humorless laugh echoed the empty infirmary room. Levi clenched his teeth, feeling a since of sadness seeing her like this. But he didn't know who she was talking about.

"L/N," She spoke.

"L/N?"

"Y/N," She said.

"The," Levi sighed. "She's the one that saved you?" He sat down, crossing his legs. "Who would've guessed."

"She pushed me," She clenched her fist. "And I saw her die in front of me."

Levi groaned. "It's been a week since the incident, you woke up a day after you were found. She sacrificed her life for you! Don't fall down this pitiful road, Hange." He grasped her collar. "I've seen you counter back from worse. We see our friends die, it's apart of life. Don't let her actions be in vain!" He let her go, and she fell back on the bed.

"I know," She looked at him. Her cheeks faint red. "She said I love you."

His eyes widen for a second. "Great. Well, for someone that I didn't know, she surely made an impact." He stood up. "Good night, Hanji."

She smiled. "Night, Levi."

---

After more days passed, she went into your chambers and found a book in your dresser. She took it, a small smile on her face.

I stood by Hanji! She's so beautiful and intimidating! I get to go on a mission with her. I love to see her in action!

She laughed to herself, closing the book, and taking it with her.

"Come on," Levi said.

"Coming!"

"What's that?" He asked.

"Nothing, let's go!" She cheered.

He sighed, happy to see her on her feet.

"Welcome back Hanji-San!" Eren said.

"Hello, Eren!"

I love you, now live!

She closed her eyes, and sighed, opening them back up to see the sun.

I will.