[One-Shot #19 Mikasa] Inexperience [Special]

Requested: N/A

Warnings: "Special" or Sexual Themes

Words:

Notes: Okay, to make up to those that weren't able to catch the Midari and Kirari specials because of my own fear of being taken down due to certain things, I have brought you another. Enjoy. Also, she isn't underage, nor are you.

---

She teased you. The feeling of her fingers touch you, the warmth meeting cold sent shivers through your boy. You felt them dance, desperately and lustful finding anything to gain a reaction. Her lips on yours, the slight awkwardness that soon turned into passion. You never knew she had it in her, after many years of being together, fighting those larger, and a constant Man vs. Man nowadays.

She was inexperienced, it wasn't like she was ever going to do this with Eren. So she did it with you before a big day, if she didn't, it would haunt her. You knew that by the look in her eyes, the shining in her eyes when she looked at you. You didn't blame her, how could you? You felt the same.
You felt her hand massage you, the shivers when she grazed against the stiffness of the bud. It felt strange, ticklish even. You didn't understand the pleasurable sense until she dipped down and attacked it with her tongue.

You felt a noise rip through your throat. You felt her stop, she eyes glanced up to meet yours. It was the first moment out of this that you catched a glimpse of her red cheeks and ears. But the look in her eyes at the thought of your reaction, it made her feel a throb unknown to her. She wanted more. She quickly after continued to attack, switching between gently massaging, to twirling the nub with her tongue, all gaining flawless reactions. But it wasn't satisfying enough.

She stood back up, the look of your shirt tossed onto the ground, your bra forced under your breasts. She looked into your disoriented, but pleasurable expression to give herself reassurance that she could continue. You didn't trust yourself to talk, so you nodded, caressing her cheek for physical confirmation. She smiled, and she pushed you to lay down, completely onto a bed -- she didn't care to who it belonged to.

"If it does get too much, tell me." She whispered, shyly.

She kissed from your rib cage down to your stomach, and to the top of your pants. She pulled them down, watching your reaction every step of the way. You were embarrassed, she was too, even though she wasn't completely naked. She stopped.

"It's okay." She stripped herself. It was fair. She continued to pull your pants down, and gently drew a line with her index across your pelvis. And finally, she pulled down the underwear, tossing them aside with hers.

She looked at you, you were covering your face. She went up and uncovered them. "Keep them visible, I want to see them." She said. She kissed you on the lips, dipping her hand between your thighs. You jumped when you felt her thumb barely gaze over the nub, but she kept you still. "Don't hold back, it's just me."

You felt her fingers go in her circles, your throat rippling out moan after moan. Until you were ready enough to be penetrated by her. You felt a finger slip, your back arched and you gasped. It didn't hurt, slightly, it was uncomfortable. But Mikasa was patient enough to let you calm down.

"Okay." You said.  She smiled and pushed in and out.

Slowly it began to become pleasurable, something foreign, almost unbearable. She kissed you hard, adding enough finger to hear more, to see more. You grabbed a hold of her when something familiar, but abnormal, begin to creep up. She knew, she heard what it was, and she whispered.

"Just let it happen."

And you did. She watched you, careful to take action. She helped you calm down, and cleaned up the mess.

"What about you?" You asked.

She pulled you into her. "Another time. This was about you."

You sighed, satisfied, but exhausted. "I love you." When you closed your eyes, you were asleep.

"Love you too." She'll go to bed soon. All she wants is to remember, and watch over you until morning.

So she did.