[Scenario #31] You're Cold

Requested: Joetwice

Annie Leonhart: She didn't care as much, she could be cold herself, but for some odd reason she was drawn to you. But it wasn't as visible, or at least she thought, she'll stare at you. Sometimes she would want to punch you, but in the long run, she wanted to see something change.

Mikasa Ackerman: She wasn't having it, not at all. She was annoyed by your attitude, but she couldn't be mad, you were the most reliable person she saw from afar. She knew that everyone had thier reasons, and she wanted to know yours.

Sasha Braus: Confused, sacred, and with tears in her eyes, she nibbled on her food. She didn't expect such a cold response. Connie was about to do some damage, to himself, but she held him back. She was fascinated, mostly frightened, kind of doesn't want to be in your way, but Then again she's Sasha.

Ymir: She found it amusing, seeing your reaction to her every move. It was almost a game to her, do something, watch for the cold girl to react. She'll laugh, but deep down, she wanted to bust down some walls.

Christa Lenz: She was frankly annoyed, telling you off when she could, using her feelings to appeal to you. Your reaction would either break or make her day, I can't control you freak.

Hange Zoë: It doesn't phase you one bit, she gets called names by Levi after all. She mostly confused by the sudden cold nature when she's never been around you, but she'll sooner or later melt that cold shoulder of yours.

Hitch Dreyse: "What's your problem?" She would give you hell, which in the end made you smile. "What are you lookin' at dumbass?"

Yelena: Why? She's friggin' tall and killed someone in cold blood with no hesitation. Guess that won't stop your stupid ways of trauma. "You should be careful, first impressions are important."

Pieck: Why, she's friggin' cute. Anyway, she won't beat you up about it, she'll mostly find a way to see through to you, and understand. If it's you just being an ass. . . heh. . .