[One-Shot #15 Sasha] Never, Y/N

Requested: N/A

Warnings: None

Words: 561

---

How long has it been? Probably a year at most. Maybe more. 

You sat in an abandoned Titan-destroyed town. You looked up at the roof. Would you still call it a roof? Maybe if you sat under the cover that is left of it. Your blades are cut down to none. Your clothes were ripped and covered head to toe in dust of fallen debris. You stood up, breathing in a steady rhythm. You shoot the grapples from your gear, and launch yourself into the air. You land onto the remains on the building, and look across to see smoke from the majority of the buildings. You jump onto the next building, flying through to air to patrol the rest of the area. 

You rest back down onto a sable building, feeling a slight sting on your stomach. You wheezed, falling onto the roof, grasping at your stomach. You felt your eyelids become heavy, and soon all you saw was memories you don’t remember and the darkness that followed.

“Y/N!” A voice called out. “What are you doing?! Did you just give Sasha your food!”

You looked at Connie and Jean. “Yeah, it’s sick you just let her be tied up.” 

“She bit me!”Jean gawked. “I’m not meat for her to eat!”

“I didn’t want to kill her! So Levi authorized her being tied up.” Connie defended. 

“She’s calm.” You smirked. “Maybe I should let her take more than your finger Jean.”

Jean jumped, bewildered. “Get back to work you three!” 

“Y-yes!”

You opened your eyes to stare up at another roof, but this time it didn’t have a hole in it. You turned your head to a lantern, the light fading. You sit up. You couldn’t believe where you were. You got off the bed, and raced to the door. You opened it ro see a startled Hange with Sasha behind her. Hange’s lips curled into a smile, but Sasha stayed startled by your appearance once again. You moved out of the way as they walked in. Sasha looked down at her feet walking by you. Hange let down a tray by the bed. You closed the door, and watched Sasha fidget next to you. 

“It was a miracle someone found you.” Hange began. “But your condition wasn’t anything life-threatening. You passed out due to exhaustion.”

“Oh that makes more sense.” You smiled. “Was it just a scratch?”

Hange laughed. “No. Wood was deep inside your stomach.”.

“H-Hange!” Sasha stuttered. “Don’t just say that!”

Hange looked at you. “I’m sorry about that. Everything is okay now.”

Sasha sighed. “I’ll leave you two alone.” Sasha gawked. “Wait, Hange!”

Hange left the room. You looked at Sasha with a smile. “How are you?”

Sasha frowned. “I don’t know.” 

You cocked an eyebrow. “No worries, I'm here now!”

Sasha looked at you. “That’s the thing!” She cried. “You were gone for so long, someone just found you -- you were alive this whole time and no-one knew!” 

You frowned. “I didn’t think I was going to live. I thought I was going to die, but I’m here now! So please don’t ignore me or anything.”

She laughed. “How could I ignore someone that feeds me food?”

You snickered. “Is that all?”

“No.” She kissed your lips. “Never, Y/N. Never.”